29 ~ Being Confused ~

Start from the beginning

" As per as I remembered, my wife was staying in this room and I was missing her terribly, so.." Arnav was cut off by Khushi..

" ohh.. So, the great Mr Ray, missed his contracted wife?" though Khushi tried to mock Arnav but her words depicted her pain and hurt and a drop of tear slipped from her eyes.

Arnav was taken aback seeing Khushi's state.. He was hurt but not because of Khushi's words but seeing Khushi's broken state. How much he had hurt this selfless woman, just because of his own insecurities. Arnav cursed himself for being so jerk.

" I.. I.. Am sorry Khushi.. I.." Arnav said while wiping out the tears which began to roll down from Khushi's eyes.

" I really don't know whom to trust anymore. This Arnav, who is besides me, who cares for me or the business tycoon AR, who just thinks me as a mere contract?" Khushi said while more tears rolled down from her hazel orbs stabbing Arnav's heart more and more while his guilt increased many folds.

Arnav could not think much except that because of him his Khushi, the love of his life is in this devastated state. So, without thinking much Arnav just pulled Khushi towards him, and now she is sitting on Arnav's lap.

Arnav cocooned Khushi in his protective arms while muttering continuous sorry. Khushi could not decipher more, all the heart, agony, feeling of abandonment, rejection, and sense of betrayal are slowly began to melt. Khushi put her head on Arnav's chest where his raising heartbeats indicate his restless conditions too.

" You have hurt me a lot Arnav... I knew that there was a contract but you were the one who acted differently from the very beginning and then suddenly you pushed me away from you.. Even from Advay.. Why? Did not I have a heart? Did not I feel hurt? You never thought for me once when you got close to that..." Khushi stop abruptly making Arnav frown a little.

"What are you talking about Khushi? Getting close? What are you saying?" Arnav was really confused hearing Khushi's words. He can understand about his behaviour of neglecting her but Arnav was totally clueless about Khushi's last statement.

Khushi thought to ignore it for now and asked about the question which was bothering her from the start, "Why did you push me away? What was my fault?"

" You were never at fault Khushi.. You were never. It was me, my insecurities, my stupid irrational thought which made me do the act of pushing you away from me. I know I have hurt you with my actions but Khushi, every time I was harsh on you, every time you shred a drop of tears, it broke my heart too Khushi..You meant the world to me..Believe me baby."Arnav said while peppering soft kisses on Khushi's forehead.

Khushi was drown in Arnav's magical web, forgetting everything about the surrounding, forgetting about the bitter memories about the last few days, Khushi too softly pecked Arnav's cheek.

Arnav sucked the tear drops on Khushi's cheek with outmost care. Lightly brushing his lips at the corner of Khushi's lips, while his one hand is placed in Khushi's delicate waist and other hands was roaming sensually on Khushi's back. Khushi was sobbing yet she was melting in Arnav's arm as well.