"we love you too baby.", jeongguk says.

"yooni!", jee suddenly yells and everyone looks to the door, seeing yoongi entering and after him hoseok.

"and what about hoseokie?"

"hoseowie!", jee yells and stretches his arms out for him. "there's my little sunshine!", he says and pulls jee into his arms.

yoongi and hoseok are dating for 2 years now. it took them very long to finally open up and start dating.

but they're very happy now.

~

"he's finally sleeping. took him 2 hours.". taehyung says as he comes to the livingroom where jeongguk is watching tv. taehyung sits down next to him and immediately gets pulled closer.

"do you even have an idea how much i love you?", jeongguk asks into his ear in a low voice, which gives taehyung goose bumps.

taehyung nods. "yeah.", he says before they connect their lips and never fail to start a whole make out session.

jeongguk lays down on the couch now and taehyung gets on top of him, still kissing his lips while jeongguk's hand find their way to taehyung's waist, down to his butt, making taehyung moan softly.

this will be a long night.

~

taehyung wakes up the next morning and it's saturday 10 am. he frowns when he doesn't see jeongguk next to him and can't hear jee yelling, who would usually be loud the whole morning.

he goes to jee's room to see that he's not there and in the kitchen and livingroom there's also no one.

he goes outside to the veranda and then he smiles. a little far away he can see jeongguk sitting in the sand, right where the beach waves reach him. he's playing with jee.

taehyung smiles widely at that. it's just such a beautiful sight and it fills him with happiness and joy.

he decides to join them.

jeongguk turns around when jee suddenly calls "mommy!"

he smiles as he sees his husband coming closer to them.

taehyung sits down right next to jeongguk and hugs jee, who's standing on both feet, giggling when the waves come back over and over again and make his foot wet. jeongguk is still holding him though so he doesn't just run away, right into the sea. because jee was never scared of water.

"your butts wet!", jee giggles because he's right and taehyung's and jeongguk's butts get wet. but they don't care.

"good morning baby.", jeongguk says and leans in to kiss his cheek. "good morning.", taehyung smiles at him and then turns his head to jee again.

taehyung can't believe what a perfect husband he has. he doesn't let taehyung alone with all the work and helps him in every way he can and taehyung also has enough time for himself (going to university for example)

"gguk."

"hm?"

"you're a wonderful father.", taehyung says and he knows it means a lot to jeongguk because jeongguk always wanted to be a better father than his own father. his own father and also taehyung's father.

"thank you baby, you are too." taehyung again smiles at him.

"mommy, daddy always cwalling us baby.", jee says to taehyung, making him giggle again.

"yes, he does babyboy."

"cause you both are my babies.", jeongguk says.

"gwoup cuddle!", jee yells and wraps one arm around jeongguk's neck and the other arm around taehyung's neck. they giggle as they start hugging and even fall backwards to the ground.

taehyung and jeongguk are proud to say that they're the happiest in their lives now. everything is perfect. they have a beautiful house with a beautiful little family and their best friends around them that support them with everything they have.

they made it.

they made it and they're proud.

but the most important thing is that they could let go of thr past and feel free. there are no chains, chaining them to the past now. they're as free as flying birds and hopefully it'll always be like that.

but even if there will be any boulders on their way called life, they'll handle it. their love makes them strong and together they'll go through anything.

but right now they can say they're happy and it will stay like that for a long time.

the end.