chapter 35

"thish ish so good.", taehyung says with a full mouth as he's eating a sandwich that jeongguk just made for him.

"it's just a normal sandwich.", jeongguk chuckles as he's taking a bite of his own sandwich.

"yeah but it's made with love, isn't it?"

"everything i do for you is made with love.", jeongguk says and makes taehyung giggle. "you're so cheesy omg.", he laughs and jeongguk chuckles at his cuteness. it makes him so happy to see taehyung laugh in times like this.

"ggukie, can i have water?"

"of course baby.", jeongguk says and stands up to get him water. taehyung noticed that jeongguk is always calling him many names but he doesn't complain. he really loves it.

"thank you.", taehyung says and jeongguk sits down again. "do you want another sandwich?", jeongguk asks when he sees that taehyung finished his sandwich already.

taehyung gets shy when he nods but jeongguk just giggles.

"don't worry, i already know that you eat a lot.", taehyung giggles at that too and he isn't denying it, because he knows that jeongguk is right.

jeongguk stands up again to make taehyung another sandwich.

"do you know how cute you look when you smile?", taehyung asks and jeongguk looks at him with a surprised look.

"there are like two jeongguks. one of them is like really really hot and such a daddy and the other one is like a cute little baby bunny."

"did you just call me a daddy?"

"yeah.. my daddy."

"can you stop being this kinky?", jeongguk asks and taehyung laughs again.

"no one else than you would say that i'm cute."

"well.. i don't want them to do anyway so i guess it's alright.", taehyung giggles and jeongguk rolls his eyes jokingly.

"such a jealous little thing."

before taehyung can say something to that, they both frown quickly when the door rings. they don't have to say something to know, that both are thinking the same and are a little scared that it's someone they don't want to see.

jeongguk makes his way to the door anyway and taehyung whimpers a little "gguk"

"it's ok baby, wait right here.", he just says and leaves taehyung alone in the kitchen. but who is taehyung to listen to jeongguk? he stands up, ignores the sharp pain in his back and follows jeongguk, closely staying behind him.

jeongguk opens the door and just sighs in relief when it's yoongi hyung. "god, what took you so long to open the door?", yoongi asks annoyed and comes in.

"we were scared, where the fuck are your keys?", jeongguk asks but yoongi just rolls his eyes. "forgot them."

"when did you arrive? and where's namjoon?", jeongguk asks. "one hour ago. he's with jin." jeongguk nods and taehyung just smiles to himself because he can imagine how happy jin hyung must be, probably crying tears of joy.

"i just came to see if hoseok's here to be honest.", yoongi admits. "he's not answering my calls."

"he isn't here, i'm sorry hyung.", jeongguk says but yoongi shrugs it off. "it's ok. i'll go then.", he says and jeongguk just nods before yoongi leaves the apartment.

jeongguk frowns when he feels how taehyung suddenly hugs him. "i love you.", he mumbles cutely in jeongguk's shoulder, his arms wrapped around his neck.