chapter 37

"you didn't answer my calls for four fucking days!", yoongi yells at hoseok. jeongguk's eyes widen and taehyung just stands up quickly to get the food that yoongi just slammed on the table.

taehyung smiles when he sees that it's a mcdonald's bag.

"i-i was busy.", hoseok says, scared of the angry yoongi right in front of him. taehyung meanwhile quickly goes back to jeongguk with the food in his hand.

"busy? you were too busy to call me back for four fucking days?! where have you been? we always know about each other!"

"i-i'm s-sorry, i w-was..."

"where were you? and be honest.", yoongi warns him, while taehyung takes out a burger from the bag and gives it to jeongguk. then he takes fries in his hand and holds it in front of jeongguk's mouth so jeongguk opens it and taehyung puts it inside. jeongguk giggles as he starts chewing.

how can they still be so cute while two of their friends are arguing?

"i-i-i w-was w-with a boy. i-i mean, i-i was o-one night w-with him b-but after t-that, i-i was t-too scared to t-tell you s-so i a-avoided you."

yoongi looks at hoseok with an expression that makes hoseok think that he's disgusted.

"one night? what did you do?"

taehyung is sipping on his coke as he's watching the scenario with big eyes. jeongguk smiles with his bunny teeth at taehyung's cuteness and kisses him on his cheek.

"w-we h-had s-sex."

the only thing that comes next is silence.

taehyung's mouth is open and so is jeongguk's, while yoongi's expression didn't change. well... it seems to taehyung and jeongguk that it didn't but for hoseok it's like... he can see pain in yoongi's eyes. but maybe he's just imagining it.

"you know what? i don't give a fuck! you can do whatever you want, fuck whoever you want i don't fucking care. you don't have to be scared to tell me something like that because i don't give a fuck about you and i hate you!"

hoseok gulps as yoongi just turns his back to angrily leave the apartment. he slams the door shut, making taehyung flinch and jeongguk automatically wraps his arms protectively around taehyung.

taehyung smiles. "it's ok."

hoseok sits down on the couch, frustratedly running his hands through his hair. "fuck! he hates me now."

"no, he doesn't.", jeongguk says but hoseok just shakes his head. "you heard it yourself. he said he hates me and doesn't give a fuck about me."

taehyung rolls his eyes. "and you're really that stupid to believe him?"

"huh?", hoseok asks, wondering what he got wrong since it's obvious and yoongi's words were clear.

"he is just mad. people say things they don't mean when they're mad. and to be honest you really fucked up. did you not like each other or something?", taehyung asks before taking a bite of his burger.

"i don't know.", he replies and now is jeongguk the one to roll his eyes. "shut up. you like him and it's obvious that he likes you too. otherwise he wouldn't have got so angry because you slept with someone else."

"i know that i fucked up, but i was drunk and... ugh."

"that's not an excuse. give him some time and then apologize. and you have to show him that you're really sorry because one apologize will not make everything alright again.", taehyung says and hoseok nods at his words.