Accomplishing the Impossible

When was the last time you ended a day with a strong feeling of accomplishment?

Think about how good it felt. Maybe you landed a big account, finished a project, got that new job, met a new friend or cleaned out the hall closet. Whatever it was, it made you feel good about being YOU, didn't it? It might not have mattered much to another person, but it meant something to you. Wouldn't it be great if you could feel that way about life every single day?

Not many of us have the time or energy to accomplish a major goal every day. This is where small goals come into play.

Getting that feeling of accomplishment is possible every day, as long as you cut major goals into bite-sized pieces. Some people use checklists, some use a chore board, some just develop a routine that gets them where they want to be one small step at a time.

What you choose to accomplish is a very personal thing. Your goals must belong to you.

Start each day with something that makes you feel good about being you, and you will see your life change in ways you never imagined. Instead of looking for a boyfriend or a girlfriend look for friends because in the end it will be your friendship that matters most of all.

That sounded so cliche but it is true. Put aside all the chemical attractions and all that is left over is what you put in as friends.

Being friends will actually build the romance further and it really does not matter if you are friends now or later but it is better that you are friends from day one.