Chapter 6

Saturday was the weekend, Yugi and Atem started hanging out and seeing that it was the only time they get to spend with each other, Yugi decided to spend as much time with Atem as possible on not only that Saturday, but that Sunday too.

They spent the whole Saturday hanging out in the streets of Domino, they even went to the amusement park and had a good time there.

"That was awesome! Did you had fun, Atem?" Yugi asked cheerfully.

"Yes I did. I certainly enjoyed myself." Atem said happily.

"I'm glad." Yugi said as he was happy to hear that Atem had fun at the amusement park with him.

"So what we are doing tomorrow?" Atem asked.

"Let's see, we're going to meet Joey at the arcade tomorrow and after that, we can play duel monsters together." Yugi said.

"You know Yugi, it seems like yesterday we had our first duel together." Atem said.

"Yeah, at first I wanted you to stay, but destiny had different plans for us and I had to set you free from the millennium puzzle." Yugi said.

"Speak of the millennium puzzle, it was pretty lonely being in there." Atem said.

"No kidding, especially when it's time to duel someone, you would take over my body while I go to my room in the puzzle. It was pretty lonely in there too." Yugi said.

"Do you remember when it was stolen by Marik's evil side and he was mind controlling Bandant Keith and broke the puzzle?" Atem asked.

"Yeah, I had to put it back together while the shed was on fire. I almost lost you." Yugi said as started to feel bad.

Atem looked at him and noticed his demeanor had changed.

As they walked home, they were greeted by Grandpa Moto.

"We're home!" Yugi shouted as he and Atem walked into the store.

"Ah, Yugi, Atem. These envolopes came in the mail for you two." Grandpa Moto said as he handed them the envolopes.

"They're from Kaiba." Yugi said as he and Atem opened up their envolopes and noticed they were no ordinary forms.

"These are job applications." Atem said.

"But I don't get it, why would Kaiba send these out to us?" Yugi asked.

Then he pulled a letter out of the his envolope and started reading it.

"Dear Yugi and Pharaoh

I took the liberty to send your job applications out you. You got until March 31th to fill them out and submit them, if you don't submit them by then you won't get the job position at Kaiba Corp.

Sincerely Seto Kaiba"

"March 31th, that's the day of my graduation." Yugi said.

"So, he's buying us some time to fill out the applications and send them to him." Atem said.

"Let's go fill them out before he denies us." Yugi said as he and Atem went upstairs to fill out their applications.

The next day, Yugi and Atem met up with Joey at the arcade.

"Eh Yug, Atem!" Joey greeted as he ran up towards them.

"Hey, Joey." Yugi said.

"You're almost late." Atem said.

"Sorry bout dat, I was on da phone wit my sister." Joey said.

"Serenity?" Yugi asked.

"Yeah." Joey answered.

"How she's doing?" Atem asked.

"She's doin okay, let's go inside and play some games." Joey said.

They went inside the arcade and started playing some video games.

After spending the whole day, Yugi and Atem went home as they said their goodbyes to Joey while going their own ways.

"We're home!" Yugi said as he and Atem walked into the store.

"Yugi, Atem, welcome home." Grandpa Moto said.

"Thank you." Atem said.

Then they went into the kitchen and saw Mrs. Moto cooking dinner.

"Yugi, Atem, you're just in time." She said as she saw them come into the kitchen with Grandpa Moto.

They all sat down and dinner together like one big happy family.

Then later that night, Yugi and Atem went upstairs to his room to talk as they were getting ready for bed.

"Did you have fun today, Atem?" Yugi asked.

"Yes I did." He answered.

"I'm glad to hear that." Yugi said.

"Yugi, did you forget to drop the applications off to the mail box?" Atem asked as he noticed the two applications on Yugi's desk.

Yugi looked at the envelopes and realized he forgot all about them.

"Don't worry, I'll take them with me before I go to school tomorrow. Just remind me in the morning before I leave." Yugi said as he slipped underneath the cover.

"Alright." Atem said as he turned off the lights and slipped underneath the cover as well.

"Goodnight, Atem." Yugi said as he fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Yugi." Atem said as he fell asleep too.

Hey guys, KeyiraWells1299's here.

I'm sorry I made this chapter short, but as all y'all know, I'm having writers block on most of my stories including this one and I haven't been working on it in God knows when.

So, I am far behind on getting them all finished and published completely and I don't wanna discontinued with none of them nor disappoint any readers.

Plus, I haven't been on Wattpad in a while, so that's another reason why I'm far behind on my work.

Will Atem remind Yugi to drop the applications off to the mail box before he leaves to go to school?

Find out next time.

Again, I'm sorry I made this chapter short, stay tuned for the chapter of  Yu-Gi-Oh! (the Yugi and Atem story).