"Y-yeah I'm fine" she says with her head still on the desk.
"Let me see your face to confirm that" I tell her.
"No I'm fine really" she says with her voice shaking a bit. I got tired of talking and lift her head from the desk only to find her eyes puffy and red. I cringe at her appearance.

What the hell does she look like, the fucking walking dead?
I ask myself. . A sudden rush of anger flows through me.
"What happened?" I ask trying to keep my calm.
Why am I getting so angry?
"It nothing ok" she snaps and stomps out of the classroom leaving me in a confused and frustrated state.

What the fuck.
I walk out of the classroom and met up with the guys for lunch. Only to see Kyle alone.
"Hey man what's up you look tense?" He asks with utter confusion.
"Nothing" I hiss.
"No I know when you're worked up about something" he presses.

"I told you already you don't know fuck about me and stay out of my God damn business" I growl.
"You know what....you act like you don't need anyone but you do. You're right I don't know you but the fucking pissed off look on your face made me ask God dammit!!!." He shouts.

"Fuck what anyone has to say I don't want to hear shit!!" I grit balling my fists at my side.
"You're just afraid of change and I know she'll change you but you're too afraid to accept the fact" he says harshly. My blood is boiling and my hands are tingling to hit him but I don't for some weird reason.

"Fuck change" I scowl and walk away passing the  others who were just coming.
~~~~~

It's now dismissal and I'm going to be meeting her.
"....she'll change you but you're too afraid to admit it"
Those damn words are stuck in my head all day.
She's right on time,we enter the car and the entire drive was silent.

We stop at Starbucks and carried our books with us. I ordered a milkshake and so did Phoebe. We set out the strategies and exchanged a few ideas and were both pleased with each others thoughts. We got up and pack our stuffs up then walk to my car.

After we got in my car and I immediately start driving. There's wavering silence over us until I decided to brake the awkwardness
"What happened in class?" I ask sternly. She sighs.
"Nothing ok" she doesn't sound convincing anyone with sense can see that.
"Was it because of me and Evan making out?" I ask straight froward
She doesn't answer.

"Is it?" I ask impatiently waiting for an answer.
"I don't know ok. No it isn't" she says and I can hear her voice slowly cracking. I hit the steering wheel in anger and cuss underneath my breath. I halt to a stop on the side of the road.

"Look I know that was the reason you were crying plus we're just friends let's keep it that way" I say sternly.
"Keep it that way Brent we almost kissed the other day and you're telling me to keep it that way?" She's now in tears and it annoys me to see her like this. My hands itch because they want me to touch her.

"Look I just don't want anything to ruin this thing we have....you're too.....nice" I tell her truthfully until I couldn't hold the urge to touch her anymore. My arms betray me as I snake my arms around her waist and hold her to my chest.

I don't know what to do to calm her down so I hesitantly strike her back soothingly. She flinches in my touch then relaxes as she let's out all her tears on my shirt but I don't really care.
When she's finished crying she lifts her head and wipes her tear stained cheeks with her thumb.

She looks at me with her overly red orbs,it feels different like her eyes are searching my soul. I lean forward and so did her until our lips collide with each other. I bite her lips softly and put my free hand in her hair while the other hand is still around her small waist.

This isn't right but I can't stop.
As I deepen the kiss I use my tongue to lick her bottom lip asking for entrance and she gave into me. Our tongues move in sync with each other in a unquestionable way,it was almost like they were waiting for this to happen.

She hooks her hands in my hair tugging and massaging it. This kiss is different from my random make out sessions it holds a meaning that I'm not willing to discover. I remove my hand from out of her hair and run my fingertips on her side receiving a moan from her.

We broke the kiss and tried to catch our breaths as she rests her forehead on mine.
"I-I think we should go" I say panting and she shakes her head in agreement. I look at her swollen lips once more and bit mine to refrain myself from kissing them again.

For the remaining five minutes of the drive she showed me the direction of her house and I must say it was ok not big but medium and looks...ok.
—————
Phoebe's POV

"Phoebe keep this between us" He says sighing.
"Ok I'll do it" I say sighing.
"Whatever" he replies blowing me off then carelessly roll his eyes.
Why the sudden change of attitude?.
"But promise me one thing" I tell him nervously. Since we're just friends then....

"And what's that?" He asks annoyingly.
Seriously what's up with him?
"Promise Never to fall in love with me." I say quickly before shutting my eyes. I open them and look over at him his eyes soften but then he laughs.

"Don't worry I won't besides it was just an in the moment kiss and you're not my type" he says between laughs. I exit the car and slam the door shut then race up to my room plopping down on my bed.

Why is he like this nice one minute;then lustful the next;then he's kind, then cold and inconsiderate. I can't handle any more stress to my anxiety. I need to stay away.

Yup there you have it don't hate on Brent because he's just.....I don't know damaged and he has his own problems to take care of. Until next time👋