Chapter 5 - Our first date

It was a saterday morning I just had gotton up  and I went to take a shower when Matt came up behind me and put his hands over my eyes. Guess who? Umm Matt? Yea love how did you no it was me? Well no one else lives in this house and if anyone tryed to come hurt me you would kill them! Your are smart girl Shy , I said thanks and gave him a smile. Hey love I want to ask you something? Yea what is it, I want to no if you want to go out on a date with me? What do you say I turned to face him and I jumped into his arms  he held me up by my waist and kissed me on on my noise. So I am guessing that is a yes, I shook my head and said yes. Ok well get yourself ready and there might be a new outfit on the bed for you upstares. I looked at him in a serious look , He smiled at me and said go look for yourself if you do not beleave me. I ran upstares well first I had to jump out of his arms I about took him up the stares with me. When I got to the room I saw a  lavander purple dress on sitting on the bed wiht some black flats. I screamed just a little inside only because I have been wanting this dress for a very long time and I finaly got it. I hurred up in the shower when I got out I put the dress on and the flats and thats when I decided to curl my hair. After about 3 hours of curling my hair I had finlay finished. He came up stres into the bathroom and he looked at me in shocked. What I asked? You look so amazing why do you have to be so georges. I smiled blusing  just a little, Well thanks I tryed to look good sence we are going on out first date tonight. He was allready ready all he had to do was brush his teeth. When we were both all done getting ready it was about 7:45 almost 8:00 so thats when we decided that we were allready to leave. As I was walking down the stares he came up behind me and picked  me up bridle style, And he carred be out to his car I about fall in love with his car. When we were all puckeled in the car we left and we were on our way. Where are we going  I asked wiht excitment in my voice , You'll see when we get there> I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. When we got to the resteront I seen that we were the only people there. I looked at him with a  confuse look on my face. He just smiled and came to the other side of the car and held it opean for me. Wate I just remembered that he kidnapped me well maybe just maybe I can make a run for it, Should I try it, I asked myself inside my head. Thats when i relized that he had picken me up and taken me into the restrount. I look and the place was empty , I got this place reserved for just us two tongiht It cost some money but not to much. I smiled as I satred to eat some crab and shirmp so did he. To me I was in love with sea food its my fav kind of food there is in the world. After we were done we had left and went back home , My stomich was killing me but after a few mins of being in the car it stared to feel better alot bettter. When we got back to the  best time  the house we ended up walking into the door i headed strate up stares he went to the kitchen and got some wine out, And turned on the fire and he told me to hurry back. I really had to pee I have been holding it in sence we left at 7:45 and right now it is 10:00 man we were out for a very long time. After i was done using the bathroom I went down stares and and say there were rose peddles on the ground and wine was set up , He does no that I am only 17 right . When i hit the last step I felt his worm hands toutch my waist. He walked me over to the coutch and I sat down we sat there in slience for awhile . I had a really good time tongiht on out first date. I said looking at him wiht a smile on my face , He looked at me and said well so did I as long as i am with you everthing is the best time ever. I sat there in silance but not for long he grabed my chin and kissed me to tell you the truth i really have been wanting him to kiss me all ngiht and i kissed him rgiht back . And by the time I new it i was making out with him I did not mind tho I was actule starting to like him alot. As we made out he stop for a min and ask if it was if he took off his shirt , I don't care and i pulled him back in that is when i relied what was about to happen and tell you the truth i kinda wanted to I no it sounds gross or wired but I think i am falling for him . He grabed me and i sat on his lap but first i therw my shoes of onto the floor . Thats when he unbutton his pants and I satred to take off the strps of my dress and before i new it we both were naked. I pulled him onto the floor and then he made me go on botton  and he was on top i tryed to grab his face and pull it close to mine but he put my hands up ubove my head and i rapted my legs around him. And he stuck it in and i kinda moined a little. Do you like this Matt asked , While i was moining I said yes  , Thats when he went a little faster to tell you the truth it felt kinda good sence i have experenced it before it does not really hurt that bad anymore.

A/N HI yall whats up this chapter was really fun to make  i love this book so far i no i have grammer errers sorry i am not the best at spelling  i will keep working on it and this chapter i took  more time writing it and not rushing and i am going to start taking my time on the rest of thease chapters so I hope you enjoy this chapter love yall i might do another chapter tomorrow i dont really no yet m=but i prouble will and also is SHY falling for MATT lets see what happens> LIKE COMMENT FOLLOW LOVE YALL HOPE YOU EBNJOY THIS CHAPTER:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)