Chapter 2 - Who is he?

I opened my eyes and everything is blurry , And it felt my brain was going to fall out of my head as I look around, I just remembered that i was kidnapped I thought it was all a dream but i was wrong. That's when I heard the door nob move I got a little scared , But when the door finally open what I say was a beautiful man he look as if he was the same age as me 17 , he had black hair that was super sexy , he also had nice muscles and he had the perfect kind of  brown eyes that would make a girl met in to sticky icky goo.! When he walked into the room he looked at me and smiled so big you could see his perfect white teeth. I starred to say something , Why did you kidnapped me? He was still smiling . Whats your name? He walked over to me and sat on the bad remember I was still tied up onto the bed so i could not move that much. He started to speak , My name is Matt . I looked at him with scared eyes then  I asked, Why did you kidnap me ? He looked at  me still with a little smile on his face ,MATT I shouted why did you kidnapped me ? He looked at me and then he slapped my on my check and i felt my check burning. That is when he said  RULE 1  never ever yelled at me never back talk me since you are new i will not punish you this time but since you no now if you yell or back talk me I will punish you and i will make your life a living hell. I looked at him with tears coming out of  my eyes , I said sorry in a lo tone voice , I did not even want to be here the sooner i get out of here the better it will be. I ask one more time in a calm voice , Plz tell me why you kidnapped me? That is when he finely started to talk i kidnapped you because i need you in my lie I have been watching you for 2 months and I no everything about you Shy Elizabeth Beaker  I no when your birthday is i no where you go to school i no where you like to eat i no who your parents are i no everything about you that you may not even no about yourself. I looked at him shocked and ask him how he new all of that stuff about me ? He started to speak and said i have been watching you for a very long time and i also no people that no other people that will give me information about anybody for a low amount of money. I sat there In shock , I ask him in a lo voice , Will you plz untie me I promise I will not run but plz my hands feel like they are going to fall off. He looked at me with a serious look and said, If you run away you will be punished so bad that you will not be able to walk for 1 month. Do you understand me? He said in a calm but serious voice. Words started to slip out of my mouth and I said strutting Y.Y.Y .yes I  under...stand. He grubbed  a knife that was under the bad i was laying on and started to cut the ropes ,When all of the ropes where off of my hands and feet i sat there on the bed looking at my skin on my writs it look like it was peeling off but it was just really red. He sat right next to me and ask if I wanted to come down stares to eat some breakfast. I said ya in a lo voice , he stared to lean in and that is when it happened he kissed me on my lips, I pulled away and i swore he was about to punch me in the face but he did not hit me at all. He said my love, you will want my kisses one day just you Watt it might be tonight it might be tomorrow it might be next week it might be latter you never no , That is when he grabbed  my chin and said if you EVER pull away from me again when i am given you a kiss I will slap you where it hurts. I just shook my head ok. That is when he grabbed me by my waste and creed me down starts bridle style. The house that I was in was so  beautiful, The walls were blue like a light baby blue , and he must be Rich because everything looked so expensive , i wished my home had looked like this.  was this my home?, Was this going to be were i lived for the rest of my life till the day i died ? I mean if I had a choice to either go home or stay I would go home because i mean my mom and me might fight sometimes  but i still love her to death  and i always will till the day i die witch could be soon if i am still with this cute but scare  guy.

A/N

Hi guys i had a grest time writting this chapter i am problea going to do anouther chapgter toomorrow but i need some butte sleep , if you read the two chapters and you like them follow me of and comment , i fell that this book is going to be really good , hope you all enjoy love yall .