Chapter 20: Sokovia pt.2

My eyes widened at the sight of Thor being held by the throat by a large robot. Ultron I'm guessing. I noticed Vision walking towards them... holding Mjolnir! He's worthy! I'm too surprised to do anything but watch.

"I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast- I am running out of things to say! Are you ready?" Thor exclaimed. I gasped as I watched Vision hit Ultron with the hammer and send him flying into a bus. I ran up to the two. Thor grabbed his hammer.

"It's terribly well-balanced." Vision looked at the hammer.

"Well, if there too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so..." Thor shrugged and looked back at me. He smiled. "Lady Hope. How's is everything with the others?"

"Fury is here with a helicarrier boarding the civilians. We're waiting for Ultron's next wave." I looked at Vision. "You're worthy."

"I do not know why, but it was helpful that I was. It doesn't matter." Vision waved off. I grinned as I held out my hand to Thor.

"Can I hold it?" I'm curious to see if I'm still worthy. Thor shrugged and handed my Mjolnir. I felt my grin widen as I held the hammer. Thor chuckled at me. Vision seemed surprised. "We're worthy! Oh my god! We can be the Worthy Bunch—ah never mind. I got to stay loyal to the Magic Squad." I handed the hammer back.

"Thor! I got a plan." Dad grunted through the comm. I smiled at his voice.

"We're out of time. They're coming for the core." Thor spoke back. I looked at the core with confusion. This is what's keeping this pile of rock up in the air?

"Rhodey! Get the rest of those people on that carrier."

"On it." Wait? Rhodey's here?

"Avengers, time to work for a living." I smirked at his words. Let's do this. I started shooting balls of magic and fire at the robots coming for the core. Everyone was on their way to the core now. "Romanoff, you and Banner better not be playing 'hide the zucchini'."

"Relax shellhead, not all of us can fly." Natasha answered. Rogers, Bucky, Loki , Thor, the twins, dad, vision, and I now stood side be side, guarding the core from Ultron's bots. I smiled as Natasha ran up to us. Clint and Banner now joining us. I looked over to Loki.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." I noticed the small smile of Loki's face. He side eyed me and smirked.

"I'm just having some fun, Darling. Not what I expected to be doing during my time here." Green mist hitting the last robot into a wall. I chuckled.

"Anything can happen with the Avengers." I smirked. I stopped when I realized everyone was staring at something. Ultron was the only Robot in sight. He hovered above the ground, staring at us. I sneered.

"Is that the best you can do!?" Thor yelled at Ultron mockingly. Ultron raised his hand and hundreds of robots filled the street. My jaw dropped at the sight. Thor! We all know you never say things like that!

"You had to ask." Steve sighed and dropped his tense shoulder. He looked at Thor. Thor ignored him.

"This is what I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How can you possible hope to stop me?" Ultron asked. That bastard.

"Like the old man said..." I looked at Dad. Steve and Dad looked at each other "...together."

I felt my heart warm. When did this happen? Steve and Dad finally announce their undying love for each other? I almost laughed as I thought of that actually happening. I know they don't like each other like that... but what would it be like— okay! Focus! Saving the planet! I looked up at one of the remaining buildings. It was about 10 floors. I teleported onto the roof. My eyes widened at the sight of hundreds of robots running towards my family. I gulped as I decided to try something.