Chapter 51: Oliver

"Nyssa, the forces back home can't defend much longer, they need help." Jade says.

"There is nothing I can do Jade, our fight is here." Nyssa says as she places a hand on Jade's shoulder.

Jade looks at her feet. "They're your people Nyssa, they are your family as much as I am." She says as she pushes Nyssa's hand away and storms off.

I finish filling my quiver and strap it on. "You'll be okay here?" I ask Felicity.

She nods, but doesn't look away from something. I look closer and see her staring at the picture of us and Artemis that was taken at her birthday party.

"I'll be fine Ollie, Laurel is staying with me, and I can use a gun." Felicity finally says as she gets up and adjusts my mask. She sees me looking at the picture.

"Bring her home." She says quietly before giving me a kiss. There's a loud boom and the whole room shakes.

"What was that?" Thea asks.

"That was the first shot." Nyssa says.

"Guys, look." Jade says as she points to a screen. Everyone looks and sees a massive army pouring into the streets. "They're here."

There's another boom overhead.

"That's our cue to go." I say as I grab my bow, then run to my motorcycle. Jade hops on behind me.

"You're going with Thea." I say.

"You're going to get Artemis, so I'm coming with you." Jade says.

I shake my head, then start the bike and drive out into chaos.
~~~~

"Oliver stop!" Jade shouts in my ear causing me to swerve. I stop the bike.

Jade jumps off and runs into a building. I look up and see a fire on one of the upper floors. People flood out onto the street. I hear glass shatter and one of Talia's men falls from a window, Jade zipping down on a cord, with something in her arms. She kneels next to a sobbing woman and hands her what turnes out to be a baby.

"Thank you." The woman says as she hugs Jade.

Jade walks back over, a small smile on her face, as well as a few scratches. "Let's keep going." She says as she climbs back on the bike.

We pass fires, and people fighting, bodies already littering the streets. Jade accasionally throws a knife at one of Talia's men.

"How can we tell which are on our side?" I ask.

"They won't try to kill you!" Jade laughs.

I see City Hall in the distance and pull the bike over.

"What're you doing?" Jade asks as I get off the bike.

"If we're going to get to City Hall, it's not going to be on a motorcycle." I say as I pull out an arrow and shoot one of Talia's men.

"Then what do you have in mind?" Jade asks as she throws a knife behind me.

"Do you like sewers?"