ONE

🔍when will i meet my soulmate?

( y/n ) looked at the time bar on the lower left of their laptop screen. 

it was 3:03 am.

they had lost themselves in the gaping abyss of the internet with a single search. soulmates. ( y/n ) had just discovered their existence and was intrigued.

of course, one search led to another and soon enough it was three am. ( y/n ) smiled softly at the idea of a soulmate. after searching for hours and reading dozens of articles, they couldn't wait to met their own.

the idea of someone being there for just you warmed their chest and made them feel fuzzy inside

. the idea that whoever it was had known them in past lives. or that they would almost recognize each other when they first met.

everything about soulmates was comforting. even though ( y/n ) was tired, they couldn't stop thinking about them.

they were out there, somewhere in the world, waiting for the fatal day when their souls would meet again.

it was all so exciting and filled ( y/n ) with life. the sunrise neared and as the minutes went by ( y/n ) grew sleepier.

( y/n ) shut their laptop and closed their eyes to go to sleep. they had a big day ahead of them, one filled with adventures and destiny. they drifted off to sleep with a smile on their face.

tomorrow

-
idk if this is the right pov for yn but we are going with it!! short chapter but here we go