Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

Chapter 3: Little Cambions

"You don't have your firstborn child. Yet."

I gasped, twisting over and ignoring the pain in my butt once again. "What do you mean yet?" I asked, looking at the devil's apprentice grinning at me.

"Contrary to popular belief, I always thought of myself as a merciful being, so I'm giving you a year to conceive and give me your child. Yay for you!" Eve raised her hands in mock celebration, laughing at my expense.

Childbirth? Actually pushing a tiny human out of me?

"I'd rather you just drag me to hell."

I groaned and let my body melt into my couch.

"Careful what you wish for, darling," said a sultry voice near my ear as she suddenly appeared beside me, startling me enough to make me jump. And land on my "bruised coccyx."

"Oww, Jesus Ch—"

"Are you sure about mentioning that name with me around," Eve threw an arm around my back and playfully wound herself around me, almost sitting on my lap. "You don't want to sound ungrateful to such a gracious deal I just made you."

"What is it with you and babies? I thought demons wanted souls?" I complained, untangling her tail softly caressing my arm and inching further away from her and her dizzying heat. The devil saw right through me and promptly threw a soft, crimson-skinned leg over my own and plopped down on my lap. Now I truly couldn't escape her and her soul-sucking eyes.

"While you are mostly right," Eve started, putting both hands on my shoulders while I awkwardly avoided touching her anywhere. "We're sort of in the middle of a war right now. You know, heaven and hell. The usual biz. And my boss desperately needs little soldiers ready to fight."

"I thought you guys just, I don't know, can make demons yourself?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Of course we can. And we do. But you know, Cambion babies are much, much more powerful than any demon. Very high in demand."

"Cambion?"

What the hell are Cambions?

A pink tongue darted out of the devil's mouth and ran over plump, dark lips. A striking contrast. I found myself drawn to the motion intensely. "Cambions, darling. Half-human, half-demon spawns."

I balked. "But... but... I thought I have to conceive with a human. You... you're going to impregnate me?!" I couldn't help the raising of my voice as I tried to buck Eve off of me, but she stuck to me like glue.

"Hmmmm... Is that a little excitement I hear?" and as if to prove her point, the devil's apprentice started a slow grind on top of me. The blood rushed to my head. "Don't flatter yourself, human. I'll eat you up whole, spit you out, and make you beg for me to do it all over again. I'll spoil you for all of humankind."

"Wha—"

This was torture. I was so fucking terrified and also angry, but also a little... turned on?

"Babies born out of a demon deal are automatically going to become Cambions. As I am the great and powerful devil's apprentice, I am going to spawn the strongest and the most powerful little Cambions in the universe."

To stop the little gyrating movements she was doing on my lap, I put my hands firmly on her waist to still her motions. Or at least, that was what I intended to do. The second my palm touched her soft skin, it just stayed there. Not moving, not throwing her off of me like what my brain was telling me to do, but just touching her. The horned seductress noticed, raising an eyebrow and playfully running her hands all over my shoulders and neck.