"When he turned 16 he donated all his money to the local orphanage."

"When he was 11 he asked this boy on a date and cried because the boy said yes, but Yoonie got scared and told the boy that he was too pretty."

"Mom." The demon tries again.

"One More." she begged.

Yoongi huffed, "Fine."

"When he moved out of his dad's castle and to Seoul, he called me crying his first night because he was scared he wasn't cut out for it, and he thought that he was going to let everyone down in his father's world and let me down in mine."

"Why that one!" he sat up and glared at his mother.

Jimin smiled and cooed at Yoongi as he set the kettle on the stove. "Aww, how sweet. See, there is good in everyone, Yoongi. You are just an old grump."

He sent a glare at Jimin, "And you're an underagre goody-two-shoes that probably pours holy water on his dick before he jerks off."

Yoongi's mother snorted, turning to face Jimin now, "Forgive my son, satan in training and all that."

Jimin's face was bright red. "Haha,- yeah, I know," he moved around the bar table and sat on the bar stool next to Yoongi's as he waited for the water to start boiling. "But since you said you were thinking about moving here, there's an apartment for sale right next door," he teased, poking Yoongi in the side.

Yoongi's tail went to wrap around Jimin's leg as his mother began eating, but the elder didn't notice, "She doesn't want that one, " he blushed, "trust me."

She shook her head as she took another bite of her rice, "I don't even want to ask." she sighed, "Hmm~" she looked over at her son, "You're tail likes this one."

"What?" Yoongi asked, trying to look behind him but his tail kept twisting him back around.

Jimin lifted his leg up a little, a smile playing on his lips. "I am one with the tail."

"Fucking dork." Yoongi huffed, still trying to see what his tail was doing.

His mother laughed, "That you are,- Yoongi likes to say it has a mind of it's ow, but really it's just his subconscious, I'd be flattered" 

"No, No don't do that, don't be flattered." the silver haired begged.

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed up, but a smile stayed. "What? It doesn't just do whatever it wants? Yoongi, is this why you wouldn't let Jin poke you?"

Yoongi shot a glare at his mother, "It basically does what it wants." he tried

His mother shook her head, "It does what it wants in reference to what Yoongi likes. It's like Yoongi without a filter kind of? It ignores what he says to do unless it agrees with him."

Jimin's face flushed. "Oh-oh," it got even more red as he remembered the events from earlier in the day. "Ah, okay."

Yoongi leaned in closer to his mom, grasping her arm roughly, "It pulled him into my lap earlier." he hissed quietly.

Her brows shot up and she glanced over to the blushing boy, then she smirked.

"Oh~ this one definitely is too pretty for you." she joked loudly.

Jimin rested his head on the counter in embarrassment. "Thank you, ma'am," he muttered through his arms. "But I don't think your son likes me that much."

"Yoongi doesn't like anyone, any amount, ever." she looked at her son, a sad gaze over her eyes, "Don't take it too personally darling." she turned back to her food, "Sometimes you know you're special when he hates you a little less, rather than likes you a little more."

Just then, the kettle started it's alarm of screaming, the steam shooting out of the top. Jimin began to stand up, but the tail wrapped around his leg stopped him from going anywhere. "Um, Yoongi? No offense, but you are only helping your mother's point."

Yoongi huffed, allowing his tail to uncurl from Jimin, but only for a second before pushing the younger down and wrapping his tail around Jimin's waist. Aware of his tail's actions, he waved his hand lazily in the air and the kettle rose from the now turned off stove. It floated over to the mug with the tea bag and poured slowly. Yoongi turned back to his mom.

"So do you have it out for me or something?" he asked bluntly.

She choked on her food, coughing lightly for a moment and then facing her son, "A little bit, yea, but I think one of us has to be the honest one."

Jimin pouted. "Yoongi, I'm not a dog, you don't have to keep me on a leash."

"Tell that to the tail, do you think I want you attached at the hip." he grunted, but despite his words the tail tightened for a moment before moving to wrap around one of Jimin's fingers.

Yoongi's moms tea floated over as the dishes began doing themselves, and the eldest boy found himself yawning as his mother began to speak about some tax fraud that had happened at work. He nodded, pretending to be interested in some horrible woman name Helen, but really he was using his tail to play with Jimin's tiny finger's. He hoped the other boy thought it was just his tail doing things against Yoongi's will.

Jimin glared at Him. "I could have done that myself."

"It's my mom." Yoongi answered calmly, his mother not noticing her son's attention trailing to Jimin.

Jimin huffed. "She's my guest."

"Well you're the one always going on about how this is my home too, so she is also mine." his tail went up to push the hair out Jimin's eyes before going to wrap loosely around his waist again.

Jimin ran his hand through his own hair, annoyed by Yoongi's antics. "I can fix my own hair, Yoongi."

Yoongi gritted his teeth, "Tell that to the tail, Jimin! If it would fucking listen to me, I'd stop it."

At Yoongi's sudden lash out, His mom looked over, sighing she sat her chopsticks down. Leaning over, she wraps her son up in a hug. Confused, Yoongi hugged back, and as if his tail decided this was more important than an annoyed Jimin, it moved to wrap around her. Once Jimin was free, Yoongi's mom smiled at him behind Yoongi's back and took a step away.

"Okay baby, mommas gotta get going." she said, grabbing her purse off the counter, "Tell gukkie and Seokie I said hi okay?" she smiled sweetly.

He pouted, "You're going back to Daegu tomorrow right?"

"Yup, until I find a place." she explained.

Nodding Yoongi stood, "Okay, well I'll walk you back to the car." he responded, unlocking their door and holding it open for her.

She smiled in thanks and turned to Jimin, who was now moving the dishes to the sink, "Thank you, Jiminie darling, I hope I see you again soon."

Jimin smiled back. "Of course, ma'am. Stop by anytime. We would love to have you over."

Yoongi ushered her out of the door, closing it quietly, and leaving Jimin inside alone to his own antics for a few moments.

He tried not to notice that his tail looked lost.

~

his tail is both the demon and the angel on his shoulder - Zepp {051120}

wasn't there something about blue apron in this fic idk it's been a year and a whole pandemic since i've looked at this - tae {011821}

Hey bro pretty sure the pandemic isn't over yet? Also it hasn't been a year either- Zepp {012421}