ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

!TW! Self harm!! Read at your own risk.

After we went down stairs we talked to Ben and Ej, they said that they had upgraded their security and put more cameras around and some weapons in case somebody attacks me.

Me and Jeff were laying on the couch and I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

Once I was in the bathroom I locked the door and I did my business then looked in the mirror. My nightmare came back to me.

All the words that were being said to me were replaying in my head and I couldn't stop them. I didn't know what to do so I did the only thing I could think of.

I looked through the drawers and found a knife, that was one of the weapons there in case I get kidnapped again, and sliced my wrist.

A couple years ago, after I get kicked out of my house, I would cut to relieve stress. But after about 2 years I started to realize that it wasn't good for me and I should learn to love myself.

So I've been clean for about a year, but not anymore. I start to realize what I've done to myself and start hyperventilating.

"J-Jeff! P-please help!!" I yelled from the bathroom. There was lots of blood, it was dripping from my arm to the floor.

I heard the door handle rattling, as if somebody was trying to get in.

"Baby are you okay? Can you unlock the door for me please?" He said, his voice sounding panicky.

"I c-can't.. I'm sorry.." I cried. I clutched my wrist and bit my lip.

"No it's okay baby, get away from the door okay? I'm going to kick it open." He ordered. I scooted as much as I could away from the door.

He kicked open the door as gasped at me. He flinched but quickly went to me.

"Oh my gosh baby, why did you do this? Was it stress, anxiety, what triggered it?" He asked, grabbing a warm wash rag to put in my wrist.

"It w-was- ngh-!" I struggled to speak. After he wrapped my wrist in bandages he helped me change and cleaned the blood.

"I-I'm sorry.. I really am.." I apologized. He carried me over to our bed and laid me down.

"It's okay, alright? But if you ever want to do something like that again, come to me okay baby boy. I'm not gonna hurt you." He turned the tv on and laid next to me.

I cuddled up next to him and watched cheesy romance movies all night.

I'm so sorry for being inactive guys!! I will try to be more active soon, okay? I just really am kinda stressed out about some stuff.