ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Y/n POV
I woke up to Jeff not being there. I scrambled up to go look for him, accidentally falling in the process.

I landed with a thump and and winced, as I fell and hurt my ankle.

A few seconds later Jeff entered the room. "What happened, are you okay?" He asked rushing over.

"I just fell, and I'm okay. Just hurt my ankle is all." I reply.

"Let me see," He examines my ankle a bit. "It looks okay, just take it easy." He helped me up and we walked downstairs.

"Hey Y/n! Look! Me and Ej made you human food!" Ben exclaimed, waving to me.

"You should eat." Jeff said, gently pushing me toward them. I sat down and looked at the plate of food which had eggs and toast.

They watched me as I took a bite, which was a little weird.

When I swallowed, Ben started to ask questions. "Was it good? Did you like it? We took lots of time to do it, is it to salty?—"

He was cut off by Ej. "Shut up and let him eat. We followed the recipe fine, he should like it."

Jeff came down a few minutes later and sat beside me.

He just stared as I ate. "Want a bite." I asked, trying to give him some.

"No thanks, imagine the germs." He said. I looked down and continued to eat.

"Fine, give it to me." He took the fork from my hand and took a bite.

I gave a smile and ate the rest of my food.

For the rest of the day we hung out until nighttime.

Sorry for the kind of boring chapters lately, next chapter will be a little more interesting!!