ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

A little TW in nightmare, read at your own risk.

Y/n POV
~In Nightmare~
Dark. It was dark. But I could hear voices, they were telling me things, some louder than others, some faint and quiet.

They were telling horrible things to me. Like that I don't matter and I should die. I don't know why the voices are saying such awful things to me, but I want to get out of here as soon as possible.

I scream and cry for it to stop, for the voices to go away, but nothing was seeming to work.

Suddenly I felt warmth around me, and felt as if someone was shaking me.
~Nightmare over~

I sat up, squirming around, but I finally came back into reality and cling to the closest thing to me which happened to be Jeff.

"Hey, what happened baby?" He murmured I couldn't respond and just clung to him. Slightly shaking from fear of the nightmare.

"Are you a dumbass, it was obviously a nightmare." I heard Ben's voice say.

"Shut up, he's trying to find out what it was about." Ej responded.

"Can you tell me what happened baby?" Jeff said. I shook my head no and held on to him tighter.

"Lets leave and give them some space." Slenderman said. Soon it was just me and Jeff in the room.

"Can you look at me, please?" Jeff said softly. I slowly lifted my head to look at him.

He laid a gentle kiss to my cheek, then my nose, then my lips. I let out a small giggle and rubbed my eyes.

"Are you still sleepy?" He asked, stroking my hair. I give a slight nod. "But I d-don't want anymore n-nightmares." I stutter.

He lays us down and rubs my back. "Shh, baby boy. I'll keep the nightmares away."

I finally give in and close my eyes and fall into a peaceful sleep with no nightmares.

Kind of a fluffy chapter. Hope y'all like it! I've been having writers block but finally am getting back on track and am ready to dedicate my life to the rest of this book.