"Jason, wait," Sahnai screamed, grabbing my shoulder. I turned around to look at her.

"I didn't have sex with him." She said I could tell she was nervous. "Dad's not gonna believe you."

"He doesn't need to believe me," I said, continuing to walk away. "All I know is, he's gonna keep your ass on a tight leash; suspicion will be enough."

Sahnai took a deep breath and followed behind me. "Fine, I'll do it," She huffed, and I turned around and smiled.

"You're clean, right," I asked, lowering myself to her height.

"Of course," she replied through gritted teeth.

I smiled and nodded at her. "Cool, so he takes the drug test Thursday nights. So before dinner, come to my room." I said, and she nodded.

I was sitting at the lunch table alone when Dani and Amelia both came crashing to take a seat near me

I put my pen down and looked up at them, taking a deep breath. "Guys, I need to finish this rough draft with no distractions," I said, getting up to leave. "I'll be in the library." I was packing my books into my purse before Amelia placed her hand on mine.

"Have you heard?" Amelia said with a sinister smirk. I looked over at Dani, who was shaking her head in a disapproving manner.

"What" I questioned.

"The new boy Jason and Sahnai." Amelia started, and I immediately took a seat.

"No way, he just got here," I said in disbelief.

Amelia sat her purse on the table and adjusted herself. "Tell her, Dani," Amelia said, snapping her finger.

"Kayla told me this morning, she saw Sahnai up against the locker, and Jason was all on her neck," Dani said, and I could feel my face turning hot.

"Also," Amelia said, raising her finger. "I know for a fact they're fucking." Amelia continued, "multiple people saw Jason going into the Turner's house after school."

I laughed and looked at Amelia. "What if he's friends with Justin?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"That's what I thought too, but Jason and Justin don't talk to each other in school. I've seen them walk past each other multiple times without saying a word or even looking at each other." Dani said, looking at Amelia, and they both nodded.

"Whatever, I don't care." I lied, shrugging my shoulders.

"Sahnai is still slutting it up," Amelia said in an aggregated tone.

Sahnai and I never got along, and it's been that way since she started high school. We started as friends, till we both wanted to be captain of the cheer squad. Somehow she blamed me for being more talented than her. Ever since then, we have never liked each other. It seemed like everything I liked or wanted she wanted too. Envy is one hell of a drug. I couldn't lie; I was upset; I had my eye on the new boy for weeks. He never seemed to pay me or anyone else any mind, but Sahnai? That had to be a bad joke. I knew that wouldn't last long, especially when he found out she was the school's cum bucket.

"We know you like him." Amelia and Dani both said at the same time. I snapped out my train of thought and looked at them. I let out a brief chuckle before smiling.

"He's cute, but he's not my type. He looks too dangerous." I said, and Amelia rolled her eyes.

"Okay," Dani huffed, laughing. "You like everything about that boy."

We were walking out of the cafeteria to grab lunch outside of school when we saw them.

"Speaking of the devil," Amelia said, gesturing ahead.

I looked up and saw Sahnai at her locker, and Jason was right behind her, helping her carry her textbooks.

Dani busted out into laughter. "You don't think he's seriously dating her, do you?" Dani asked us, scrunching how her eyebrow.

"Not for long; once he finds out who she truly is, he'll leave her like the rest of them," Amelia smirked.

"He's not going to find out he doesn't talk to anybody here. So who's going to tell him?" Dani spat, rolling her eyes, and I chuckled.

"Looks like we should pass the information along," I suggested, and they both laughed.