o n e

3rd Person POV:

It was another summer day at the Potter Manor. Harry and Ginny Potter, however, were getting ready for a night out, with Bill, Fleur, Percy, Audrey, George, Angelina, Ron, Hermione, Draco and Astoria. They left Teddy in charge of the kids. Everyone was coming over today. Everyone's parents wanted them to stay in one place. 

Teddy Lupin and his girlfriend, Victoire Weasley, were setting everything up. Games for the kids to play and they were cleaning the Potter Manor's living room. 

Soon, everyone started coming in. The Malfoys flooed in. Everyone came into the living room and said 'good bye' to their children. 

"Teddy, please watch them carefully. I don't want anyone to get in trouble." Harry said. Teddy winked. "I'll try." He said.  "Oh, and Teddy? Make sure James and Fred don't get into my office." Harry said, waving his hand. Teddy nodded. 

The parents started leaving and all the kids started chatting about random things like Quidditch teams and rating the Professors at Hogwarts. All until there was silence.

Teddy's POV:

I had Victoire under my arm. She was sleeping lightly on my chest. I slowly got up and placed her down on the couch and draped a blanket over her. She gave a small smile and went to sleep. 

Hugo, Lily, and Louis were playing exploding snap. Rose and Albus were reading with Scorpius. Molly, Lucy, Dominique (Dom) , and Roxanne(Roxy) were talking about Quidditch and Hogwarts. Which only left the two troublemakers missing. James and Fred. 

I quickly ran up to Harry's office. I knew that they would be trying to get into there. The door was locked. I felt like James and Fred most likely used James' invisibility cloak. I checked in James' room, the attic, and any other possible hiding spots. I went back to the living room just in time.

Everyone was huddled around some object that had a golden chain.  It looked like a Time Turner.

"James, where did you get that?" Rose asks. "I nicked it from dad's office." James replies, tossing it back and forth between his hands. "James don't play with it!" Victoire yells. I walked in the room.

"James, give it here." I say. James turns around. "Freddie, catch!" Freddie was to slow and he missed the Time Turner. 

It crashed on the ground. Golden smoke appeared and a light tinkling sound was heard. "JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!" Rose yelled before we disappeared.