Chapter 11 - Doubt

(Y/N)'s POV

How stupid...how stupid of me to think that he liked me. I watched as Tsukki left the closet and I sighed shakily. 
Right...I'm just an asset to the team..nothing special.

I left shortly after Tsukki did and I rubbed my arm. What more could I do..? I was simply just...some medic.

"(Y/N)~Chan..?" a voice called out to me. Is it Yamaguchi again..? Maybe Tsukishima back to mock me...? I turned slightly and see Kageyama with a milk box. I paused.

"Ah, Kageyama~Kun.." I put on a forced smile and turned to him. "Is something the matter..?" 
Kageyama simple stared at me, as if he could see through my façade. "Why are you out here..?" he asked and walked over to me. I looked up at him, "O-Oh just got a bit lost is all.." I lied.

"Lets walk back together then." he said and before I could protest, Kageyama had me by the hand and we were walking back together. I blinked and felt my cheeks go red, but I didn't pull my hand away.

We walked in comfortable silence and I looked up at him, "Kageyama..?" I asked in a quiet tone. Kageyama looked at me briefly before looking straight ahead. "What is it, (Y/N)~Chan?" he asked.

"D-Do you think I'm important to the team..?" I muttered and my head hung low a little as the doubts of my ability started to pile up in my brain.

"Important?" he asked and I could already tell what he was going to say.

No, of course not. You're quite useless actually. 

You're kind of a burden actually.

Please don't ask such silly questions.

Are you an idiot? Did you think you were important??

"Of course I do." Kageyama blinked and answered, sipping on his milk and turning to me. "Yeah..I thought so- wait, huh??" I looked up at him and clench my fists in anticipation to hear the words again.

"I think you are important to the team. You help the players get back into shape and try your best each time. You also help bring spirit into this team, since you're also cheering for us, right?" he blinked and tilted his head slightly.

My eyes went wide and I felt tears slightly well up in my eyes. "H-Hey (Y/N!)" Kageyama shouted as tears rolled down my eyes, "why are you crying?? Did I do something-" Kageyama was rambling but I cut him off with a hug.

I sniffled and buried my face in his chest, "T-Thank you..!" I sobbed and I could feel Kageyama stiffen slightly. He slowly relaxed and I felt his hand pat my head gently but also awkwardly, "I-It's nothing." he murmured and I pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I must seem pathetic to you.." I sighed and rubbed my arm, to which Kageyama lifted my chin up and I stared up at him. "You aren't pathetic for crying. Please keep your head high for us." he said and then walked off.

I felt my face heat up and I blinked, I turned around and watched Kageyama walk off. "...Eh..!?" I yelled and feel my face. "What the hell..? W-What was that just now..??" I mumbled and whined. "Emotions please!" I sighed.

I looked up at the sky and gulp, "So much doubt..." I sighed and go to the staff's sleeping room. I go to my futon and lay down.
"(Y/N)~Chan! Are you okay..?" Yachi asked and leaned over to my futon.

"Huh..? Yeah, I'm okay...why?" I asked and looked at her, 
"You seemed really confused when you walked in.." she answered and looked worriedly at me. I laughed slightly and shake my head, "Promise, Yachi, I'm fine." I smiled and she slowly nodded before lying down in her futon.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh before falling asleep.

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)~Chan...(L/N)!" a voice called out and I immediately sat up, "Huh-!?" I blinked and looked to see who was shaking and calling me. Yachi stood next to me and sighed in relief, "Oh god I thought you wouldn't wake up..." she giggled and smiled.

"It's our turn to make breakfast!" she said and helped me up. I looked out the window and saw light streaming in. Damn, morning already? I nodded, "Let me shower first." I chuckled and head to the showers.

It was pretty early, we had to wake up earlier than the teammates just so we could prepare the activities for today. I walked to the showers, took a shower then walked back after changing. But stopped in my tracks when I bumped into someone,
"Ah-"

"Hm?" a voice hummed and I looked up to be met with the brown eyes of Suga. "Ah! It's just you (Y/N)!" he smiled cheerily and ruffled my hair, only to realise it was wet. "Oh..nevermind that." he grinned and dried his hand.

I smiled at his cuteness, "Suga! Why are you up so early..?" I asked to which he hummed in response and started walking. I followed, "I like the sunrise, it's quite pretty." he answered and we stopped by an open view where the sky looked beautiful in its array of orange, reds and yellows.

We sat down and looked up, "This reminds me of our childhood.." I smiled and closed my eyes as a breeze lightly blew across. Suga sighed happily, "Yeah..". We sat there in comfortable silence before Suga broke it.

"Hey (Y/N)..?"

"Yeah?"

"You're really important to me..I hope you know that.."

HUUHHUH AFTER 4 MONTHS- I'M SORRRYYYY. I understand I'm a whack author- aNYWAYS NEW CHAPTER AND IT'S SLIGHTLY LONGER!!! THANK YOU FOR READING AND I APPRECIATE THE LOVE!

Tsukki being an ass really riled you guys up but now Suga and kAGS ARE HERE TO SOOTHE YOUR WOUNDDSSS.

Okay, that's all for my stupidity. Lemon_Girl55 out~!