Chapter 10 - Sweet Nothings

(Y/N)'s POV

"Man this whole place is full of really tall guys.." I muttered, "m-minus Noya~Kun and Hinata of course." I chuckled. Being a small, nurse in the camp full of really built, athletic guys is just scary. There were times where I did feel lonely though. I wasn't really that sporty and didn't really talk to any of the boys as they were busy. Yachi-chan and Kiyoko-san were usually helping out while I spent my time with drunk coaches. You should see coach Nekomata drunk - it is wild.

I was sitting down, bored and feeling lonely when I feel the space next to me be filled. I turn and see Yamaguchi smiling at me. "Hi (Y/N)~Chan." he said softly, his hair being swooshed around in the wind. I blinked and smiled back, happy to have some company, "Hey Yamaguchi. How's training going?" I asked

"Oh it's super busy, but going well!" he chirped. He really was adorable. I chuckled at his enthusiasm and I hugged my knees and got lost in thought.

"How are you finding the training camp, (Y/N)~chan?" he asked. I pursed my lips, "Well it's okay. There're some really scary guys!" I laughed, Yamaguchi laughs as well. It felt nice to have company. "I hope you aren't too scared! After all, you're working hard as well! You're there to help us when we're hurt! And that's really important." Yamaguchi beamed.

My heart stopped for a bit and I felt my face go red. "T-Thank you, Yamaguchi!" I stammered. I felt appreciated and loved. "You're super sweet." I smiled, to which he blushed and chuckles. I watched him get up, "I have to go now! I'll see you later (Y/N)~Chan!" he cheerily called out as he left. 

I get up as well and let my brain wander off at all the sweet things Yamaguchi said to me.

'Did he really mean it?' I thought. I walked back to the room and felt myself smiling. I felt happier, knowing someone cared for my feelings. I bumped into someone again though. The tall looming figure of Tsukishima towered over me and I felt his honey eyes pierce through me.

"Hm? What're you doing here?" he asked. He leaned towards me and I tried to push him away, but obviously, to no avail. 

"None of your business!" I huffed and crossed my arms. Tsukishima stared at me before pushing me into a closet with him over me. I panic for a bit and try to get him off me. He leaned closer again and went right next to my ear.

"I heard what Yamaguchi said, and don't you for a second think any of that is true. You are just as useless as a deflated volleyball. Those sweet things he said to you are really nothing. He says things like that to everyone, so don't go thinking he likes you or think you are special. You're just the nurse to our team. Nothing significant." he whispered, right into my ear.

I felt tears well up and watched him leave the closet. This time, his words stayed with me.

HELLO I AM UPDATING THIS BOOK BECAUSE OH MY GOD. YOU GUYS WERE BEGGING ME TO UPDATE SO HERE IT IS! I AM SO SORRY FOR THE FREAKING 2 YEAR DELAY. I AM GONNA TRY UPDATE MORE - ESPECIALLY ON THIS BOOK SO STAY TUNED!!

- Lemon_Girl55 out!

(apology photo plz accept-)

Stuck In The Middle - Haikyuu X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara