Jimin narrowed his eyes. "Is that why you are so strongly opinionated on him?"

"Once when he was six," Yoongi said, ignoring Jimin's question, "We were at a park, and Gukk was in the sandbox, and almost drowned in the sand."

The tall one snorted, doubling over in laughter.

Tae smiled, "Wait, what? Really?"

"I still cough up sand to this day," Gukk said in panic, his face a bright red as he looked at Taehyung's smile.

Jimin choked on a laugh. "Whatever, I guess that's convincing enough. Anyone want any tea? Coffee?"

"Well, he got over that fast." the oldest in the room spoke, sitting in the other empty chair and looking over at Yoongi, "Hi," he smiled, "I'm Kim Seokjin, Jiminies best friend and boss."

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked over at Jin, "I don't care." he deadpanned and moved his gaze to his roommate, "Coffee, please."

"Do you want the usual black roast or a creamer this time?" Jimin glanced up at Yoongi expectantly.

Gukk looked up at Yoongi. "He knows how to make your coffee?"

"He watches." the elder huffed, ruffling Jeongguks hair as he sat up, and the two boys that had been perched beside him moved back to their chair, "Black."

"Sure thing," Jimin smiled, grabbing the milk out of the fridge. "Tae, Gukk, Hyung."

Jin looked up, as well as Yoongi, and in unison they spoke, "What?"

Yoongi face paled for a moment and he felt that god forsaken blush spread across his cheeks again. Next to him, Taehyung snorted. Jin smirked in amusement.

Jimin smiled, shaking his head softly, "Jin hyung. All three of you are still wearing your shoes, please go take them off, I don't want to vacuum again today."

Jeongguk was covering his mouth, trying to keep his wheezing to himself.

Yoongi shot him a glare, using a bit of magic to cause Taehyung's shoe to hit Jeongguk in the face.

As the three removed their shoes, Yoongi adjusted his hat and pulled a blanket off the back out the couch, realizing something as he got comfortable.

"Taehyung." he said, knowing the boy from Jeongguk's case files, " You're Gukkies boyfriend?"

Jeongguk physically tensed. "Yes, hyung, he is. Problem?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "No you fucking loser, if there were you'd know." he tossed a couch pillow at the younger, "Just letting him know that if you hurt him I'll beat you up."

Taehyung choked on presumably nothing, and turned to Yoongi, "You'd beat up your own brother, Yoongi-ssi?"

Yoongi shrugged, "If you hurt him then I'll beat you up,- it goes both ways."

Seokjin laughed, "Ah, brother hood, how beautiful."

Taehyung laughed too, his hands curling around Gukk's bicep, when suddenly the smile on his face dropped, "Wait," he spoke, "If JK is a...? Does that mean you're a, you know,- too?"

Jin stiffened turning to face Yoongi, "Demon?"

The atmosphere froze, save for Taehyung who once again rose from his spot, making his way over to Yoongi. Yanking off the yellow hat to reveal the two slightly twisted brown and red horns protruding from Yoongi's head.

And then, in the midst of the silence, the sound of Jimin's favorite coffee mug shattering against the floor rang through the apartment. "Uh...-,"

"Damnit kid!" Yoongi looked at his supposed younger brother, "You gotta tell me to think shit through!" he groaned, burying his face in his hands.