The Neighbor

Thunder.
Lightening.
She hates the rain.
It makes her scared.
It makes her cold.
It makes her very horny.......its especially bad today because she is ovulating and she is delirious with need.
Her nipples, rock hard...
Her cunt full, as she tosses and turns which makes her very uncomfortable because she wants to be fucked hard and wild.
She wants to be bruised and broken.
She's laid up on her bed not paying attention to the book left open beside her, contemplating whether to go to the 24hr cafe down the road for some socializing.
She hisses as she hears it.
The doorbell.
Ding dong.
She wonders who could be by her door. She's annoyed because of her fight with her boyfriend, Darren. Knowing she's scantily dressed, in just a lace bralette and see though lace french knickers she grabs a silk robe as she sluggishly puts her feet in her bedroom slippers and trudged to the front door massaging her nipples and thinking it was Darren coming back to beg. She switches the lights on and opens the door. She was sad to see Caleb, her hot new neighbor drenched from head to toe, he must have been caught in the rain. 
"Please Reina, can I come in? I think my keys fell as I was jogging back" He pleaded.
She knew letting him in would spell trouble because they have insane sexual chemistry and she doesn't want to risk being alone with him but before she can even decline, she finds herself saying...
"Yes Cal El, you can", he laughs at the pet name she gave him after she found out about his obsession with superheroes, especially Superman. He doesn't take his eyes off her breasts and as she moves aside they jiggle a bit along with every other part of her soft supple thick well rounded body. She catches him staring but likes the attention he gives her body. As she tries to close the door behind him He accidentally brushes her right nipple and it sends shockwaves through her body.
Her breath hitches..
Her pulse quickens..
She freezes..
"Oh my God, I'm so so sor....."
Before he could finish his apology she attacks his lips. It shocks him at first but he kisses her back, hungrily...
With need...
As he grabs her big breasts and squeezes them. She lets out a loud moan as he pinches her nipples which makes her kiss him even harder as she pushes him on the wall. She unzips his shorts and pulls it down with his briefs - he was rock hard and already leaking. She kneels down and licks the length of his cock, from his balls all the way up to the tip - he moans and grabs her hair...
"Please Reina" He pleads... "Dont stop"
She takes his dick in her warm mouth and sucks it ferociously fast and sloppy.. Just the way she assumed he liked it from the way he was moaning her name and trying to climb the wall. She takes him by the hand and leads him to the dining table.
"FUCK me".
Without hesitation, he rips off her bralette and flips her over pulling her panties to the side. He slowly dips his finger inside her wet pussy and tastes it.
"Mmmmmmm yummy".
She shivers as he slides into her fat juicy pussy, inch by inch until he's halfway in...
"It feels so tight, wet and warm inside you - fuuuuuuuuck" He whispers in her ears..."Do you know how long I've heard you moan for that asshole that doesnt deserve this sweet pussy, aaaaaaaaaah".....
"FUCK ME, CALEB!", She screams and this was his invitation to fuck her hard as he rams his cock all the way inside her wet pussy and delivers long strokes as she grabs the table and climaxes.
He fucks her deep and slow, building tempo. Burying his cock all the way inside her pussy, slowly coming out just to witness the creaming of his beautiful cock then ramming it all the way inside her again.
Do you like this dick? He asks her as he lifts her left leg on the table, smacking her ass and grabbing a fist full of hair.
"Yes, Yes I do daddy. Yes I fucking do", she climaxes again.

**thud**
**clatter**
They both turn around to see Darren on his knees, in the doorway - watching intently.