Disclaimer

Anything that is outside of the Harry Potter original books written by JK Rowling or anything JK Rowling has said in an interview or on her social media accounts will NOT be considered canon for this fic.

We may add OC's to make this as realistic as possible but they shouldn't heavily influence the boys. However, they will be referred to every now and then for the plot. While JK hasn't talked much about their parents, we have included them in and portrayed them on how we think they would be like.

We will try to remember trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter that may need trigger warnings, but if we forget please leave a note/ co. We can guarantee there will be NO mentions of rape/sexual assault in this story, but as the years progress much like in the books the awareness of the violence around the boys will become more present as they are living through a war so there is a high chance of there being descriptions of events that happen during the war such as deaths, attacks on innocents, extremists, etc.

Some characters such as Peter, Alice, Frank, Marlene, and Andromeda these characters will be created and portrayed by us on how we think they may be like.

Thank you for reading our story it may be found on:

Fanfiction.net

Archive of our Own (AO3)

And Wattpad

As well as you may have noticed this story is written by more than one person (there's only two of us) as it is a joint project to satisfy our boredom during the lockdown. Not only this we wish to see the marauders have their own story or film as this is still something we can only imagine.

Again thank you for reading both our story and this note if you have any problems or hateful comments please keep them to yourself otherwise feel free to comment ideas etc...