Sometimes the demon would try and fuck with Jimin, either with small things, like walking around in only his underwear, or nothing but his oversized t-shirts,- or larger jokes. Often playing porn really loud just to disturb him. Other times, he'd leave the house a mess and come home drunk. Once he tried to get Jimin to drink with him, and the younger just pouted and declined. Which was boring. Jimin was boring.

Today, however, it seemed as though Jimin was trying to fuck with him. The smaller boy had woken up later than Yoongi for once. It was a Sunday, so neither of them had class,- and Yoongi was standing in the kitchen drinking some coffee as he texted Hoseok, when Jimin walked into their connected living room.

He had on a pastel yellow t-shirt than hung past his ass, the front of which was tucked into a pair of short gray pajama pants. A knitted white blanket was draped over his shoulders and he was rubbing his eyes with his tiny fists and it was cute. God, it was so fucking cute.

"Hyung?" Jimin yawned, his voice quiet and tired, snapping Yoongi out of his trance.

"Never said you can call me that." He grunted

"Oh, sorry," he mumbled, shuffling his way into the kitchen. "Coffee?"

Yoongi frowned, "Make your own, kid."

Jimin paused, slowly turning to look at Yoongi with narrowed eyes. "I was asking if you wanted any."

Yoongi willed his blush to not appear,- he was a demon, not immune to being embarrassed, "Sorry,-" he spoke, taking a sip of the mug he had made earlier, "Used to you being a needy little thing."

"Is that my mug?" Jimin spoke groggily, his words slow and raspy.

Yoongi looked down at the light yellow mug that matched Jimin's shirt, little white angel wings painted on the front, "Yes, and I hate it, but sadly I'm a horrible person and refuse to do my dishes, so here I am."

Jimin yawned again, covering his mouth with his sweater paws. "It's fine. I'll do them later." He started making his coffee before opening the fridge and staring in it. "I need to go to the store later."

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin sighed. "Well, I'm almost out of oranges, I need more apples, and if I want my salad tomorrow I have to go buy lettuce. Not to mention, I need pork for dinner tonight-,"

"No not that, I don't care about that." he said, setting down his mug, "Why do you not mind doing my dishes?"

Jimin looked over his shoulder at Yoongi. "You have things to do, and I have free time. I have no problem helping you out, it's just dishes."

Yoongi didn't like that, "You don't do other peoples chores just because, Jimin, they aren't your dishes."

Jimin turned around and faced him fully as he closed the fridge. "They're just dishes. Besides, I know you've been working a lot in music production because of how long you are in the studio. Take a break, I'll do it," He gave Yoongi a small smile before grabbing his now steaming coffee.

"Don't you dare touch those damn dishes." Yoongi said. His own logic was failing him. If he just let Jimin do his dishes, thats torture enough, but for reason he was trying to convince himself that making Jimin stop being so nice to him was better than just the normal pyshcological torture.

Jimin laughed as he blew on his coffee. "Or what? Make me."

"Make you not do the dishes?" the elder asked, lost.

"Precisely. You can't make me not do them. It's not a problem to me, I like cleaning."

Like Jimin was an idiot, Yoongi pushed himself off the counter and made his way over to the sink. He grabbed a ceramic bowl and looked at Jimin blankly. Then, shielding his and Jimin's feet, he smashes the bowl on the ground and looks back up at the now startled boy.

Jimin looked down at the bowl, then back up at Yoongi. "Why?"

"Can't do this dishes if there aren't any." He said like it was obvious, grabbing a plate this time and throwing it to the ground like it was a frisbee.

Jimin started to panic. "Hang on! Stop! I won't! Okay?!"

"Great, now,-" Yoongi said, approaching Jimin and taking Jimin's mug of coffee, "Go while I clean this up." he took a sip of Jimin's drink and almost gagged at how sweet it was before handing it back.

Jimin just looked at him, jaw dropped. "... Why?"

"Cause I said so." Yoongi shot back with his usual response.

Jimin laughed softly to himself as he took another sip of his coffee, carefully stepping over the shattered ceramic on the floor. "By the way, I finished your laundry last night, it's hanging up in your closet."

Yoongi huffed, "Stopping doing nice things for people who aren't good people. Even better,- just don't be nice, it's better that way."

Jimin just smiled. "You are a good person, Yoongi. If you weren't, you wouldn't be sitting there about to do the dishes," he took one more drink from his coffee before speaking again. "There's good in everyone. Even if you think you're coldhearted. Now, is there anything you need from the store today?"

"Stop looking for good in people Jimin, it isn't always there." The elder sounded annoyed now, "I'm only doing the dishes because I hate nice, sweet things." he argued. Pushing up the sleeves of his sweater, he looked at the younger, "Get me some beanies, adidas if they have them." 

Jimin scrunched his nose. "And you don't like sweet things."

'Yup.-" he said popping the p, "That's what I said.'

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I'll be back by two. There's enough leftovers in the fridge so you can have lunch. See you later, hyung," he gave one last small smile before turning down the hallway to get to his room.

"See you later, angel." The elder said to himself, reaching for the broom.

~

I have to sleep in my moms room catch me CRYING - Zepp {051120}

writing these is an absolute fever dream as i sit and recall all of the events of the years prior that z has effortlessly described in one single sentence. maybe this life is just me watching my own hands flip through a photo album, and now as i sit in the current day, i am just taking another picture. - tae {011821}