Showing affection is cute and all, BUT NOT LIKE THIS- (JapaNesia)

In the middle of the silence in the world meeting attended by Nations around the world, There is this one particular couple that can turns the volume of the room all the way down.

The Japanese can feel his face and arms trembling by the warm tackle his girlfriend just did. He could've swears that he sees the girl smirking underneath his chin, Eyes full of delight and...Flirty.

"K- Kartika - san what are you doing!?" Kiku whines as he tries to get her off and stop the staring and silence around already. But in truth, Kartika was quite stronger despite being a normal average girl physically, the girl surely knows he was struggling.

The Indonesian then leans forward almost crashing their lips, which causes the Japanese to be more flustered. "Aww~ why not? am i not allowed to be in your personal space even though were dating?" Kiku was out of words, the other people around them takes a closer looks and putting up their ears as to somehow they enjoy this kind of scenes. "S - Sode wanai Karu-chan i-"

Kiku immediately slaps his lips with his palm, just as he realizes the idiotic him calls her with her special nickname. in front of EVERYBODY. His face buries to Kartika's head trying to hide his extreme flustered face of embarassment. Then again he later regret it m. Just as the man put his head down the girl immediately cupped his cheeks with her lips for a short time. Eyes widen in shock mixed with confusion then he whines again. "K- Karu-chan Doshite son'na koto o shimashita!!??"

Nesia laughs with his reaction, she really can't do it but to keep teasing him like this all the time. She loves how he is easily embarassed by her own simple charm, Just then she pats his head while saying something Japan was taken aback.

"Kiku you don't want to have my affectionate anymore... Does - Does this mean you don't like me anymore?" She gaves a wide smirk just as how well done her fake tone is, causing the man to be worried because stuff like this always annoyed her. "N- No Kartika-san it's not what you think i... i-" Kiku stutters trying to find the right words to explain. Goes along with Nesia's giggles.

For what people knows about the Land of the Rising Sun, he takes his personal place into a next level that no one can't even tries touching him. If they do he would push them harshly ti'll they fall to the ground. But whenever it's with the nation known with the Emerald of the Equator, it's not his personal space he is having issues with.

Oh no. He actually enjoys it.

Whenever Kartika is giving him a hug, a kiss or those some other sweet physical affections he loves it very much that he would willing to do the same to his sweetheart. He always open his door for her to come in and come to his hug.

the problem is, They are in public.

.
.
.

FOR GOD AND SPIRITS OF BUDDHA AND SHINTO THEY ARE IN PUBLIC!! HE IS STILL NOT USED TO SHOWN AFFECTIONS ON PUBLIC PLUS IT'S WITH THE NATIONS WHAT ARE THEIR BOSS GOING TO SAY ABOUT THIS??

The tan girl keep patting his head just as he buries his face on her right shoulder feeling like he was crying. She kept on patting just as she tries to hold her laughter but failes every minute, "Aww Kikkun sayangku is so embarrased~"

-

[The building of ASEAN 10 located in Bangkok, Thailand]

The Indonesian kept on walking through the hall just as read and check some files just to make sure she got everything. Until she suddenly felt her shoulders pats, She smiles softly just as she knew who the person was. "Apa kabar Kikkun~?" She says to her boyfriend in a warming and playful tone.