Chapter 17

I want to say, thank you for all the nice comments and support. Means a lot to me!

The song above is the song that Alexis sings. If you haven't heard this song, I recommend it, it's great!

Enjoy the chapter, lovelies xxx

It had been a couple of days since the meeting, the meeting was on a Monday and it was now a Saturday. Colson had spent a lot of time with Alexis and Lily, only sometimes going to the studio. He did visit his dad on Thursday. Colson and his father don't have the best bond, but he knew he had to visit him from time to time.

Alexis and Colson hadn't heard from Camila ever since the dinner. Colson's management had a good conversation with Camila's management, who apologized on her behalf for her crazy behavior. They said they would take care of it and since no one has heard from Camila ever since, they were quite positive it had worked.

Alexis had been doing better as well, it's not like all worries and problems could disappear just like that, but the support from Colson gave her a lot of confidence. Alexis managed to eat a couple of small meals every day. It had no use to start binge-eating anyway. Her body had to get used to the small meals.

Alexis could feel herself fall for Colson more every day she spent with him. That was just what Colson did to her, she was addicted to him. She felt like a teenager all over again with him around, feeling anxious and happy at the same time.

Colson had had a late night in the studio, so he had decided to go back to his hotel room for the night, not wanting to wake up either of them if he came home late. Home... He called Alexis' house his home already. He was hoping they would be living together soon. Maybe he could convince them to move to L.A. with him, but he doubted she would agree with it. If she wanted to stay in Cleveland, he would move back here. Maybe buy them a bigger, nicer house...

When Colson entered the house the next morning he was greeted with a singing and dancing Alexis, one who obviously hadn't seen him yet. The music's so loud that she hadn't heard the door open and close either.

It's not a walk in the park to love each other
But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it

'Cause after all this time
I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you

Alexis had been wearing one of Colson's shirt he had left behind, lace panties and socks. Colson ran his eyes over her exposed legs as she danced around the kitchen and couldn't contain his smile.

He engulfed his girl in his arms from behind, making her scream, but soon enough she noticed it was Colson and relaxed in his embrace.

''Might wanna consider buying Beast some earplugs, babe.''

''Ouch,'' Alexis gasped playfully, ''was my singing that bad?''

''I wasn't talking about the singing, more about the loudness of it. I'm very flattered though,'' Colson said, kissing her cheek before releasing her.

Alexis turned around to face him and raised her eyebrow. ''Who said that I sang it for you? Might be for one of my ten other lovers.''

''I'm hurt. Take it back. I'm your favorite one, right?'' Colson said, playing along.

Alexis pretended to think about it, before closing the gap between them. ''I think you might be my favorite, but only because you're rich now.''

Colson laughed. If anyone else would've said this, he would genuinely been hurt and never speak to them again. Many people had used him for his fame and money, but he knew Alexis wasn't like that.