Chapter 7

Yes guys, I am still alive lol. 
I feel so guilty for not uploading, sorry for that.

I felt like I had to update today.
I am actually seeing MGK tonight in Amsterdam! *cries in corner*

Enjoy this small chapter and show me your love if you want me to continue.

Recap:

None of them knowing that some people had taken pictures when they walked into the studio a couple hours earlier and the picture was already spreading around...

Chapter 7

It was the next morning that Alexis found out about the pictures. Partially because her phone was blowing up with messages, but also because she could hear Colson talking angrily. She got up from the bed, ignoring all the messages, to see what was up with Colson. She didn't see Lily yet, so the girl must have been asleep still.

''Just fix it. I don't- I don't care. This wasn't supposed to happen. I- Yeah, I know. Yes, I'll do the interview and- no I know. We'll talk it through. Yeah, bye.'' Colson tossed his phone on the couch and rubbed his face as he let out a long breath.

''Cole, what's up? What is happening?''

''Sit down, babe. Somehow... I don't even know how... some pictures of us entering the studio yesterday got out. Everyone is going crazy, already assuming a lot. I just had to explain my management, they aren't too happy, of course. I have an interview on live tv tonight. They want me to come clean to everyone. I'm sorry.''

Colson wasn't one to say sorry, so that was a sign to Alexis that he really meant it. She put her hand in his and tried to control her shaking hands and breath. ''We can do this.''

~

After Colson and Alexis had talked things through, they both felt a lot better. They had decided that they would tell the truth, they would tell them about their history together and that he had no clue Alexis had been pregnant (Alexis didn't want everyone to hate Colson for abandoning his girlfriend and unborn daughter). Alexis asked Colson to not say anything about their relationship now, since they both didn't even know what it was yet. Colson agreed.

Not much later, Lily had woken up and they made her breakfast. They subtly explained what happened, they wanted Lily to be prepared if paparazzi found them and started asking questions. She didn't know the entire story, just that paparazzi takes pictures of rock stars and that she is now a part of that. She didn't really seem to mind.

While the two of them were cleaning up the kitchen, the doorbell rang. Alexis wasn't expecting someone, so she was a bit confused but opened the door either way. It felt like her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach when she saw who was at the door, her parents.

The parents that have always hated Colson, who was currently standing shirtless in her kitchen.

''You have loads of explaining to do, miss!'' her mom scolded her, pushing passed her to get inside. She immediately froze though when she saw the shirtless man, each inch of skin covered in tattoos, standing in her daughter's kitchen. ''Oh, no way! This is not  happening!''
It looked like Alexis' mom was about to explode.

The smile on Colson's face disappeared. He knew they never got along, he knew that he had f*cked up shit in the past, but he was willing to change for Alexis and his daughter. Unfortunately he knew that Alexis' parents weren't the easiest, well her mom especially.

''Mom, calm down. I will explain you everything. Just calm down, at least for Lily's sake!'' Alexis hissed as she saw her daughter exit her room, fully clothed now.

''Granny! Grampa!'' Lily squealed and immediately jumped into her grandfather's arms. ''Have you met my daddy? He is really cool and he is a Rockstar and he travels around the world to perform for his fans!''
Lily of course had no idea she was probably making the situation worse, she was just really excited.

''Calm down, love. Why don't you and daddy go play outside for a while? Mommy and grandpa and grandma have to have a little conversation, okay darling?''

Lily was never a difficult child, so she easily obeyed, grabbing her father's hand and going out to their small backyard where they had a swingset.

Alexis' heartrate sped up as her eyes locked with her mother again. This could go terribly wrong...

''Daddy?  You have got to be kidding me!''

''Mom, just calm down, sit down and I will explain.''

Obviously her mother didn't calm down, they all eventually sat down and Alexis told her story. Everything that her parents didn't know yet until now. She explained that Colson came back to make it up to her and then found out about Lily.

''I still can't believe you let him into your house, into your life, into our precious Lily's life! I can't believe you would be this reckless.''

''I have actually given it a lot of thought, mom. First we agreed to slowly introduce Colson into her life, but she immediately took a liking to him and it just happened. Lily is over the moon to have a father. I don't want to take that away from her.'' The tears formed in Alexis' eyes as she said this. It brought back all the memories of when Colson had left her, not knowing she was pregnant, but fully understanding  that he was leaving her broken and he didn't seem to care. Alexis was scared that he would leave again and not really for herself, because she would get over it, but for her daughter, because it would devastate her.

''Let's just hope he won't leave again, then,'' Alexis' mother spat bitterly.

''We are just worried about you, love,'' her father said, for the first time speaking in this conversation. He always knew it was wise to keep his mouth shut when his wife is angry.

''I know dad, thanks. And yeah, I hope he doesn't leave us either. All I can tell you is that he really loves Lily, just look at them.''

And when they looked outside to the backyard, they could see Colson chasing a giggling Lily. He caught her and twirled her around, before kissing her forehead.

In that moment Alexis felt like things would be alright.

What do you all think of the new album and such?
My favs are; I Think I'm OKAY, Hollywood Whore, Glass House and Waste Love.

Can't wait to see my hero tonight!