Why not

Jane's pov
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Today I'm getting out of the hospital and get to go home but sadly that means I have to go to school tomorrow. but hey at least Shelby said she's going back to our school. I just hope she doesn't turn back to the way she was be for.
I was letting my mind wonder when I hear two pairs of running feet. I look to she a out of breath Shelby and hayes. I let out a little giggle. wait A giggle? I have never giggled before. I was pulled out of my thoughts by hayes yelling "YOUR COMING BACK HOME COME ON COME ON COME ON!" He yelled pulling me out of the bed or whatever you want to call it. "okay okay" I laugh at how he was acting like a child. He grabbed my arm leading me out of the building I look at Shelby and just laugh. we finally get to the car and we starting driving home.

The car ride was just goofing around and us being weird. we ran inside and went to my room since hayes room was so mess.we sat on my bed talking but it was interrupted by hayes "LETS DO A YOUTUBE VIDEO!" Me and Shelby said 'yeah' in unison. we looked at each other and laughed. hayes set up the camera and we decided to do a Q&A. it was going okay until we got a dare Shelby picked " @notarealtwitter I know this isn't a truth or dare but I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room" Shelby read has was sitting in the middle I looked at Shelby and winked but as I was leaning back to my spot I felt hayes lips on me. push him off right away and saw tears in Shelby's eye. "hayes get out" I say turning off the camera."b-but I didn't me-" I cut him of yelling "GET OUT NOW". at this point Shelby was crying I was hugging her. hayes let out a large sigh and closed the door.

"Why would he do that? I know your prettier but I'm his girlfriend" she said though sobs. "I am not prettier then you. your skinny and kind. your blues eyes are no comparison to my green eyes and your blond hair is soft long and 100x better then my boring brown hair." I said to her she slowly looked up " you know your prettier right" I looked at me. "oh gurl please I look like an ugly potato." I said waving my finger in the air causing Shelby to laugh.

A/N
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

So yeah this chapter was interesting but I think you guy should follow mehth like yeah but peace out home fries 😘✌️