Oh.

Hayes' pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No no no no no. this can't happen she has to know me. I didn't mean what I said for the truth I was mad at myself for what I did to her. UGH why am I so stupid?!
Wait this isn't too bad I can make her think that I was her boyfriend well I kinda was so it's not lying.
"So who are you" she ask looking in to my puffy red eyes. "hayes I'm your boyfriend." I look at her in the eyes "really your just so. just. like so hot" she blushes and looks down.
I laugh at her and hug her. "and your so perfect" I say and I hear a small thank you. I can tell she's blushing. of course a doctor has to come in and ruin the moment. "oh your awake great how are you feeling" he ask. "I don't remember anything but my boy friend" she says smiling at me. I feel bad deep in side but smile back. "okay that's normal that should only last a few days but if someone tells you something false you will remember them that way so be careful" he warns and I feel worse.

Jane's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The doctor leaves and I hold out my arms towards hayes asking for a hug . he smiles and hugs me. I feel butterfly's and happy. really happy. am I in love with him?

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's short but hey it's an update! yay!

BUT 7K READS!!!! ZAYMMMMM !
I love you guys so much and your amazing. it crazy how many reads I have if I get to 10K I will change my profile picture to me. so yeah. peace out my home fries