Crap...

I watch hayes' face turn mad and sad at the same time. he looks around the room and his eyes land on someone me. my heart breaks he stands up walking slowly head down but right as he was about to kiss my he turns to the girl next to me. I feel like a ton was just lifted off my chest.wjen he pulls away I see who he kissed.

His ex. the one in the hospital. after he pulls away her face was red with anger she stood up and looked at me "WHY COULDNT YOU DIE THE FIRST TIME" she screamed I just stood up "because maybe God could see I'm worth worth something and not i dried up stupid ignorant slut. I can't want until you get to the really world and just crash" I said looking her in the eyes.

Her eyes the full with tears and she runs out of house and honestly I'm not sorry. hayes spins the bottle and it lands on a boy with blonde hair. "Jacob, truth or dare" hayes says evilly "truth" he says a little to quick. pussy. hayes thinks for a little then his eyes turn into evil. "who was the last girl you fucked" hayes laughs with everyone else. Jacob just blushes "I'm still a virgen" he Blushes and everyone laughs more.

After everyone calms down Jacob spins the bottle. as it slows down it lands and jake. WHY IS IT THE SAME 3 PEOPLE UGH hake just says "dare" and Jacob smirks "take the hottest girl to the bed". jake scans the room and his eyes land on me he bits his lip getting up walking up to me and picking me up. I give hayes the I'm sorry look.

In the morning
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Ugh my head what happen last night. I open my eyes then immediately close them and keep trying until they open and can stay open. I turn to my other side seeing jake fucking naked in bed with me. Nononononono this can't happen. I slowly see him move and I close my eyes acting like I'm asleep. "even if you think this was I one night stand it wasn't I would never take advantage of you." he whispers and kisses my forehead. I slowly open my eyes like I just woke up and scream. "sh shhhhhhh, it's okay we didn't do anything " he gently strokes my hair I calm down and nod then something clicks "why you would with any other girl" I ask curious. "well your not like any other girl" he says smiling and I blush. "go back to bed it's only 7" he says wrapping me in his big arms (( rap me in his big arms drunk and I am seeing stars- Lana Del Ray)) pulling me close.

For some reason I feel so safe with him. I slowly drift off to sleep hearing him breath in and out.

A/N
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
OMG I LOVE LANA