A Welcome Kiss into my new life

3:48am:

He real gently leaned away leaving me to open my eyes and look up at him. He smiled and took his jacket off laying it around my shoulders lifting the hood over my head so the rain doesn't pour over me.
A: "we should talk about this."

I closed the door to my apartment and turned around to hit into his chest. "Mh-" he placed each hands onto the door with me inbetween his arms. I took a step back where at that point my back met the door and lifted my gaze to his eyes. His wet hair covered his eyes slightly. He came closer and talked low. Listening to him speak was like a relaxing melody. A favourite song. Hearing it echo in my apartment.

A:"I know someone important in your life. You're.... more than just a normal woman. You.... you've probably heard about the Gorbatschows." I gave him a nod. "The... russian mafia?"A:"You're their daughter." I laugh "pff yeah. And you're Michael Jackson's son." He looked me dead in the eyes, where you could consider it intimidating.

A: "I'm serious

A: "I'm serious." He came closer to my face and stroked his wet lips against my cheek.
A: "You're under observaton. Your whole life is watched. Every move you make. Every step you take." I could feel shivers at his voice. How could someone talking in such a charming voice, switch my life inbetween his arms? A: "I know your half brother. He is pretty worried. There are people that want you. That's why I was waiting. I was worried something would happen to you." He leaned away still keeping a close gap between us and he looked into my watery eyes. It's like he just flipped my life in the most beautiful way possible. How could something this painful be turned into something comforting. I had no words. All I wanted was to cry. Yet here I was, just looking into his eyes hoping he would protect me from every evil I suddendly saw. Like a sheep discovering a wolf in sheeps clothing that was hiding all along.

A: "You're not alone....."

Taehyung's POV:

JK: "You hid this all along??" I sighed at his sudden rage. It wasn't easy with Jungkook when he was angry. I watched him hold my phone with anger, his hand gripping onto it. He overheard my and Jimin's call and me and Sunmi's conversation and just found out that I'm her half brother and that she belongs to a mafia. Bonus. She's a target of a gang. Sunmi tried to calm him down but that obviously did nothing. JK: "I can't believe this." He scoffed. "What is with her now." I stretched my hand out and he gave me back my phone. I checked her GPS.
TH: "she's home." Sunmi frowned. "B-But they were on the way to get her..." Jungkook gave her a frown. JK: "So you stayed here just to keep me believing everything's fine??" Sunmi left a stutter.

TH: "well she is." Jungkook lifted his gaze.
JK: "she deserves to know."
TH: "not yet."
JK: "now."
I gave him a sigh. I know he was stubborn. His next goal was for Silvana to find out. And he'd accomplish it. Why? Because he cares about her. TH: "Kook... look" he stepped closer. JK: "I've watched enough and I've heard enough. If you two don't come along, I'll be the one confessing your family position in her life." I pursed my lips.

TH: "let's go."

Agust's POV:

She seemed to have calmed down and just sat with me and kept her gaze lowered on her lap. The way her hair fell down to her shoulders and her wet eyelashes defined her eyes was so pretty. I slowly followed her gaze to her lap and took her hand making her lift her gaze to meet mine. Now we were staring at each other admiring each others eyes. I slowly moved closer to her bit by bit til I could feel her breath fall onto my lips. That's when suddendly someone brusted in through the front door and we both leaned back looking to the door.

It was her policeman friend that's always with her and he looked real angry. Following was Taehyung and his friend Sunmi. He gave me a frown.

TH: "Yoongi..."
I glared. A: "Didn't I tell you to not call me that?"
I noticed her gaze lift to me but I avoided eyecontact with her.

TH: "Why are you here"
A: "You Idiots nearly got her killed. The fuck you got your bitch here for"
He grabbed my collar and hissed; TH: "Don't you dare call Sunmi a bitch."
I gave him a smirk. A: "Already happened."
Thats when I felt a slight tug on my sleeve.
"S-stop it..... please" she pulled me into a hug. I don't know why but it just felt like the right thing to do.
A: "You should greet your brother too."
She leaned away looking to him.

Silvana's POV

I lifted my gaze to Taehyung. My eyes filled with tears "Y-you're my... brother?..." He answered with a nod. I could not do much than nod back.
TH: "Taehyung."
"And you... probably know me already"
He gave me a gaze of pity. TH: "I'm sorry you had to find out that way I--" I shook my head and smiled.
"I.... was told in a nice way" I glanced up to Agust or better said Yoongi and saw his slight blush creeping up on his face. It was really something else to see a man that dangerously hot, blush. TH: "It.. was important for you to know..... we'll come by tomorrow morning. It's late and you had a long day. We should leave" Taehyung glanced to Kook who still had that glare. Jungkook turned to me and I could see his gaze softening. He embraced my body with a hug.

JK: "take care lil one~" He kissed the top of my head and I could see Agust crossing his arms looking away while poking the inside of his mouth with his tongue. "Yes~" They left together and as the door closed I grabbed the rim of Agusts jacket sleeve.
"A-Agust..... Would you... stay here? I-I know it seems wrong I- I thought I'd maybe just... you know. Feel more safe...." he cupped my face with his huge hands and pulled me closer, startling me.

A: "I ain't asking you. I'll stay here, wether you like it or nah." His serious gaze made his sweet words so attracting to his personality. "T-Thank you" I smiled.

I watched his features slowly move closer with him kissing my lips real gentle as the end result.
He slowly pulled away talking with his deep raspy low voice.
A: "I'm not leaving you anytime soon, kitty."

A/N: I reeally really hope this won't flop

A/N: I reeally really hope this won't flop... Story is also posted on my IG:BTSCARTIER♥️
Have a nice dayy~
—Silvy