Okay? Okay.

The Fault In Our Stars Special.
WARNING: Allot of skipped and different scenes.🌹Its not good enough to cry to, don't worry Aha.
-

"Jay, i can't. What do you mean?" You sigh, holding the phone up to your ear.
"Yeah....I can only do what i can do, i'll se-"

A body crashes into you mid sentence and you drop your phone. You jump in fright and sigh.

"Sorry, Baby girl" He huffs."I ain't mean to-" He stops, staring at your face.

"Its okay" You giggle."...What?"

He shakes his head."You're beautiful"

-

You had made it to Amsterdam with August around 6 hours ago. You were seated in a restaurant along the river, waiting for your dessert.

He smiles."Tomorrows the big day huh?"

"Mhmm" You smile."I cannot wait"

A smile covers his face and takes a deep breath, taking a sip of his wine.

"I'm in love with you"

You spit your drink out and cover your mouth.

"Excuse me?"

"I know we agreed to be just friends...Yn, there is no way in this world i can be just friends with you. I know, you think life is a dead end and we're all fucked pretty soon. And that there is no oblivion. But, i don't care. I am in love with you"

You turn your head as a tear falls from your eyes.

"I can't believe you" You mouth and cover your face with your hand.

-

"August, i swear if you don't stop" You warn, Lying back on your bed.

He chuckles."....Yn?"

"...Yeah?"

"I love you"

"Aug" You sigh."We're just friends remember?"

He smiles falls."Yeah...Yeah, i know. I just love you. Thats all"

You felt bad, but. It was best. You pull your phone away from your ear and stare at the screen.

"August?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it really 3 am?"

He checks his phone."It is"

You have no idea just how hard he is smiling, and just how much he adores you.

-

"Aight" He slightly smiles, taking a seat next to you."Whats up?"

You look away."We can't do this anymore"

He raises an eyebrow."Can't do what?"

"This" You sigh."The late night phone calls. The I Love You's. The spending all night together"

"I don't understand" He chuckles nervously.

"I have cancer, August. Its serious"

He looks down."Yes, Yn. Like we don't know that already"

"Whats with the attitude?" You snarl.

"Why you keep bringing it up for? Its like living in the past. You can never move on from it"

"August" You roll you eyes."Its cancer. Its not a cold that fades away. It doesn't just disappear. I'm like a grenade. I'm gonna blow one day, and destroy everything in my path. I feel responsible for the casualties. I want you out of the way"