You Do It.

"August" You groan and roll over to his side of the bed."Get up"

He sighs."What YN?"

"The baby"

"Ah hell naw" He pulls the sheets over him."You go do it"

"Really August?" You roll your eyes."What happened to take a break baby. I'll do it. You'll ware yourself out?"

He simply shrugs, leaving you upset and wound up. You have been up every single night with your new born baby of a week, staying up all kinds of times during the late nights and all August has been doing is sleeping while you're up and tired. Not to mention, he's the one who wanted a baby in the first place.

"August!" You slap his chest."Get the fuck up. I know your ass ain't going to sleep"

He leans over and slaps your arm playfully, Groaning into his pillow.

"August" You smirk."If you go tend to JR's needs, i promise to tend to yours after"

"Hmmm" He pulls you to him."How about...No. Cause ya' ass lying"

"No" You smile innocently."I promise"

He sighs."Aight, Little girl. Better be on this bed butt booty naked when i come back. I wanna see Alllll my shit"

"Okay daddy"

"Mhmm" He smacks your ass, making he way out of the room.

You get up and slip on your jeans quickly before grabbing your purse and car keys. You sneak down the stairs and run out the front door, careful not to make too much noise.

"So watchu got for dadd-" August stops."Where ya ass at?"

He looks down to see a note resting on the bed. He picks it up and scoffs.

I left a cookie on the bed, just like you wanted daddy. And don't worry. Its all yours, you own that shit. Make sure and use my lingerie on it. Its yours for tonight. Take that bitch all the way. I'll still love you. Ha! Foolish mother fucker. Mhmm, ya ain't gettin' non. Gone' take care of your child. I'm going to the clubs to find me a real man. P.S: Cook yo own breakfast, Nigga

- Yo Momma, Bitch x.x

"Well then" August rubs his neck nervously."Looks like its just you and me little man...So where's the damn nappies at?"

-

😏😂😂🌝 This account is permanent for me now.

Lesson for my babies: If a boy or girl ever asks you for nudes or 'Cookie', send that mother fucker a picture of a cookie and tell him he owns that shit and it belongs to him. 👌💯😂.