Yours.

You were on Skype with August who was currently on his new tour. It wouldn't be over for a long time yet, and you couldn't wait to see him. Unfortunately, it was gonna be a long time until you do.

"Hey Mama" He smiles as you except the call.

"August" You face instantly lights up.

"Watchu been doing, Baby?"

"Honestly, nothing" You shrug."Ever since you've been gone, i've just been chilling and lounging around"

"Ohhh" He rolls his eyes playfully."So you wait until i get out of the house so that you can do whatever you please. But when i am actually at home, you won't do shit with me? I got you, baby"

You laugh."Na' you know its not like that, Aug. i was working. I suddenly get time off but you aren't here, so..."

"So you starting to talk like daddy, now? That ain't whats up"

"Whatever, Aug" You roll your eyes."Hows tour?"

He groans."I don't wanna talk 'bout that shit. I call my baby to know what my baby is doing. I already know what i'm doing. You been warm right? Watchu been up to, lil girl? I wanna know everythang"

"No" You shake your heard."I've been wearing your jumpers, so"

"What ones?" He squints his eyes."Not my fav-"

"Yes" You smirk."Your favourite. Its my favourite now. Buy another one, Nigga. Its mine"

"You can't be claiming my shit" He raises his eyebrow.

"Nigga, who here to stop me? Nobody. Thats right"

He chuckles."When i come back, i'm checking every single thing i own. And if is see so much as a stain, i'm beating that ass"

"Oops" You cheese."Ummmm"

"Ummm, what?"

"I have a confession" You look around."ISpiltMilkOnYourFavouriteShirt"

"Huh?" He laughs.

"I spilt milk on your favourite shirt. Bit don't worry!" You gasp."...I washed it. And it came right out. Don't kill me"

He grins.

"Did i ever tell you how much i adore your cute ass?"

You look down and smile.

"Is da' baby blushing?" He teased, chuckling.

"Shut up, nigga!" You scoff.

He grins. "I love you"

"Yeah. Well i love yo' sentimental ass too. Nigga. Damn"

"Ain't gotta say it like that" He tuts.

You giggle."Oh and Aug?"

"Yeah, Baby?"

"I know everyday you say it. But, i just want you to be sure. I am yours"

"Mine?" He points at himself, biting down on his lip.

"Yours" I smile.

He chuckles."Bitch, i know that. Ain't gotta tell me. I know you mine. Ain't no other nigga having ya'"

"Wait to ruin the moment, Nigga"

"Why you so beautiful, nigga"

You blush."Ohhh aug"

"Damn" He raises an eyebrow."Went 100 to 0 real quick. Watchu been drinking?"

There it is. I know they aren't ass good as my old ones. But, it is what it is.

-TakenByNun 🌹.

Who asked for a Request? I lost them and will be doing them as soon as possible.