Missed.

August enters the house you share together. You're half asleep upstairs with your eyes still open. You hear the door slam shut and you jump slightly, sighing. You listen for a while but you hear no footsteps. You know he doesn't want to see you right now. So, you stay there wrapped up in your feelings as they become a comfort.

Time passes and you feel the thirst in your throat. You really don't want to go down there but you're thirsty, you have no choice. You climb the stairs quietly and walk into the kitchen, thinking he was in the living room. As soon as you pass through the door, you turn back around. But, its too late.

"Hey, baby" He mumbles.

"Hey" You whisper and push straight past him, grabbing a class out of the cupboard and filling it up with water.

You chug it down and wipe your mouth after, throwing it carelessly into the sink. It doesn't brake, but you hear a bang.

"Be careful" He eyes you, picking at his food.

"Yes, i should have been" You roll your eyes.

"Whats up now?" He sighs."What are you talking about now, YN? When does this shit stop? You always going on about shit and i don't know watchu talkin' bout"

"August" You start, but you stop yourself."Never mind"

You turn around, and stare through the kitchen window. You lean onto the counter and huff.

"We need to talk, August"

"Then talk" He shrugs and pulls out a stool for you."Come sit and talk. I'm listening"

"You think you're missed" You sit down."But let me tell you this. The love i felt for you has flown away"

"What?" He drops his fork.

"And now you see what you have done to me"

He sighs and looks around. Anywhere but into your eyes.

"You made us feel like one. I should have know that you were wrong. You did it on your own, now you got to go. And no, i won't let you get me down. You tried to hurt my feelings, you stopped me dreaming. But, here i draw the line"

He pushes his plate away harshly and chuckles."I don't understand this shit. We argue day and night, this shit got me losing my appetite. I have never felt so fucking sick in my life"

"You don't understand? You used to leave me here all alone and you knew i hate it. Don't you remember the nights when you would play around. Hurting me on purpose and making me cry. Why? August. Why?"

"That was years ago, Yn. Years go. You stay in the past and thats your fucking proble-"

"Don't tell me what my fucking problem is, Aug!" You snap. "You try to control me way too fucking much and i wont let that shit happen. You keep asking why. Why? You hurt me, Nigga. And that shit don't go away over night. It fucking stays there. From 4 years ago to now. It hurts just as fucking bad"

"I'm leaving. I don't want to hear this shit again. I ain't got time for it no more"

You laugh."I wish you luck in life and goodbye mother fucker"

He stops and turns around.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"You think you'll be missed. Watch me"

"Forreal" He puts his hands together and groans in frustration."Goodness me. You get on my fucking nerves. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM, YN?!"

"Goodbye" You walk past him and make your way back upstairs silently.

As soon as you get inside your room and close the door, you hear glasses shattering. Same old. Nothing new. He always gets like this. You lay down and close your eyes.

"You think your missed" You mumble."Well, let me tell you this".

-

....*silence*...Listen to the fucking song. The official studio version is on itunes and youtube. (Ella Henderson -- Missed) or if you have The Iphone app store, download 'Ivideo' where you can download any single song for free. No catch. And plays when you put your phone on standbye.

👌🌹 - TakenByNun.