"Get in, quickly." Kai says, opening the drivers seat and getting in his car.

Daisy swallows, rushing over to the other side of the car and sitting down beside him. "Please tell me what— how you just did that?" She asked, her words actually beginning to sound like sentences.

Kai tossed the knife back into the glove compartment and Daisy clenched her jaw as she watched him shut it. He turned the car on. "I'm a witch." He spoke nonchalantly. "Whole family is."

Daisy shook her head, her body still trembling as Kai started driving. It was odd, as his response was one of the more believable excuses that she thought up. She would've argued with him, told him he was crazy, but she just saw upfront that he wasn't lying. "Josette?" Was the only thing she could think to say back.

Kai nods. "Yes."

Daisy face turned back to the road. She couldn't relax, she could barely breathe. So much had just happened in only an hour, and she had no idea what to do next. She had just murdered her boyfriend.

Her eyes trailed down to the blood on her hands, she examined them shakily. "I can't go home." She spoke, not to Kai, mostly to herself.

"I know." Kai says, turning into their neighborhood. "You can clean up at my place, no one's home."

She could feel it, building like an unstoppable snowball in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't concentrate on anything else that she was doing. Daisy had completely destroyed all progress she had made in making herself better, and she didn't know if she was relieved or terrified.

Watching as Kai pulled into his driveway, she caught glance of her house. The Jack-o-lanterns's candles, that she had carved with her family only that morning, were slowly fading as the Halloween came to an end.

There was no coming back from this.

Kai turned the car off, got out, and came to the other side of the car to get Daisy. He opened her door, and gently grabbed her hand, helping her out. Blood covered his seats from where she sat, but he'd get it later.

He led her inside, shutting and locking the front door behind him. He didn't bother to turn on any lights, but guided her right upstairs to his room.

Kai shut his bedroom door, then walked right into his bathroom to wash off the little amount of blood he had on his hands.

He glanced in his mirror to see Daisy still near his door, frozen in place, staring at the ground. Kai smiled to himself, proud that he had constructed this so perfectly. He turned the sink off, wiping his hands on a towel, and leaning against the bathroom doorway to watch her.

The sigh that escaped her lips was slow, as if her brain needed that time to process what had happened. Her eyes remained fixed on the ground, only to flicker up to Kai, a grin appearing on her face.

"Fuck." She said, a laugh escaping her lips. Her body relaxed as she brought her hands up to her blood soaked hair. "Fuck." She repeated, chuckling. Kai leaned off the doorway, smiling proudly back at her as he stepped closer. "What the fuck did we just do?" She shook her head in disbelief, the smile still on her lips.

Kai threw the towel he was still drying his hands with on his dresser and shrugged. "That was fun." He nodded, then taking his long coat off and tossing it onto a chair.

Daisy was feeling a lot of things right now, fun was not something she had considered, but when he said it, she agreed. "It was." She replied. She brought her hands up into view, examining them. Her nerves still lingered, as her body shivered, but she felt pleased.