Ch 4

Y/n POV

"Dude, are you sure we're invited to this party?" Miles asked worried, from the back seat.

"Of course, Miles. Y/n is invited, so we're invited by association," Sam explained

I smiled at Sam.

"I don't think it works that way, your sister is super hot and we're not," Miles said

I blushed a little. When the radio turned on again played " So Shut up, Shut up, Shut up,".

"Dude, what's up with your radio?" Miles asked and Sam glared at him.

"I think it want's you to shut up and not call my sister super hot," Sam said

I laughed before flicking the radio off.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God, dude, Mikaela's here," Sam said and I giggled at Sam being love struck.

We getting out the car.

"Just don't do anything weird, all right? I'm good, right guys?" Sam asked.

"You're good. Sam" I smiled and sat on the hood of the car, watching Sam and Miles walk toward them.

"Hey, bro. That car. It's nice. Hey," Trent said looking at the care than his eyes scanned to me giving a wink

I rolled my eyes and Flip him Off.

when Miles jumped up and started to climb a tree. Making a complete fool out of himself and you both.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" Trent asked.

"I should have stayed home" I mumbled

"We're here to climb this tree," Sam said emotionless glaring at Miles.

"I see that. It looks... It looks fun" Trent said and his friends chuckled

"Yeah" Sam sighed.

"You know, I thought I recognized you. You tried out for the football team last year, right?" Trent asked

I looked at Sam, zoned out remembering the try out.

"Oh, no, no, that... No. That wasn't like a real tryout. I was researching a book I was writing," Sam said

"Sam you are horrible at lying" I muttered

"Oh, yeah?" Trent asked

"Yeah," Sam said

"Yeah? What's it about? Sucking at sports?" Trent asked making me glare daggers at him.

"No, it's about the link between brain damage and football," Sam said without thinking.

You looked Trent's reaction, he looked like he was about to explode.

"No, it's a good book. Your friends'll love it. You know, it's got mazes in it and, you know, little coloring areas, sections, pop-up pictures. It's a lot of fun" Sam said.

I jumped off the hood of the car and quickly going to them.

"That's funny" Trent said, taking threatening steps towards Sam.

"Okay, okay. You know what? Stop" Mikaela said, as she pushed Trent back gently and I pulled Sam back by his arm carefully.

"Hey, guys, I know of a party. Let's go, let's head. You're invited to, darling" Trent say's to you with
Smirk

I narrowed my eyes "As if"

Mikaela grabbed Trent and pulled him away.

"You got to get out of the tree right now. Get... Just get out of the tree right now, please," Sam begged.