Ch 2

Y/n POV

Sam and I looking around at all the crap, used, cars.

"Here? No, no, no, what is this? You said... You said half a car, not half a piece of crap, Dad," Sam said.

I nodded agreed with him.

"When I was your guys age, I'd have been happy with four wheels and an engine," Dad said.

"Okay, let me explain something to you. Okay? You ever see 40-Year-Old Virgin?" Sam asked

Dad  nodded.

"Okay, that's what this is. And this is 50-year-old virgin," Sam said, pointing from once car to another.

"You want us to live that life?" Sam asked, looking at dad. 

"No sacrifice, no victory," Dad said, quoting the family motto.

"Yeah, no victory. You know, I got it the  old Witwicky motto, Dad." Sam groaned.

"Right," Ron smiled.

"Gentlemen. And lady," He smiled as he walked out of his office to greet us.

"Bobby Bolivia, like the country, except without the runs. How can I help you?" Bobby asked with the smile.

"Well, my son and daughter here, looking to buy car," Ron smiled, grasping sam and I by our shoulder.

"You come to see me?" Bobby asked, looking at us with his hand on his heart.

"We had to," Sam grumbled but Bobby ignored him.

"That practically makes us family. Uncle Bobby B, baby. Uncle Bobby B," Bobby said.

"that's my dad, Ron, and that's my big sister, Y/n," Sam introduced and Bobby nodded at them.

"Sam, y/n let me talk to you guys...." Bobby led Us

"Let me tell you something guys a driver don't pick the car, the car'll pick the driver it's a mystical bond between man,woman and machine so I'm a lot of things, but a Lise's not one of them, Especially not in front of my mammy. That's my mammy. Hey, Mammy!" Bobby waved at lady who was talking to other lady.

Mammy Flip him Off

"Oh don't be like that. If I had a rock, I'd bust your head, bitch I tell you guy, she deaf you know?" Bobby laughed.

"Well, over here every piece of car a man and woman might want or need" Bobby led us to the 1977 Chevy Camaro with custom yellow paint job with two black racing stripes down the middle.

"This ain't bad this one's got racing strips" Sam smiled.

"I love this car" I said touching the Chevy Camaro.

"Yeah. It got racing...Yeah, what's this? What the heck is this? I don't know nothing about this car. Manny!" Bobby yelled

"What?!" Manny yelled out.

"What is this? This car! Check it out!" Bobby ordered.

"I don't know, boss! I've never seen it! That's loco!" Manny yelled back

"Don't go Ricky Ricardo on me, Manny! Find out!" Bobby yelled.

I rolled my eyes and Sam and I jumped into the car seat.

"Feels good," Sam noted, squeezing the steering wheel slightly.

I looked the cartoon bumblebee, dangling off the mirror.

"Bumblebee. Cute," I smiled touched it

"How much?" Dad asked.

"Well, considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle, with the slick wheels and the custom paint job..." Bobby started but Sam cut him off "Yeah, but the paint's faded."

"Yeah, but it's custom," Bobby said.

"It's custom faded?" Sam insisted.

"Well, this is your guys first car. I wouldn't expect you to understand. Five grand," Bobby said

I looked sadly

"No, I'm not paying over four. Sorry," Dad said.

Sam and I looked up at our  dad.

"Guys, come on, get out. Get out the car," Bobby said

Sam and I glared at him.

"No, no, no. You said cars pick their drivers," Sam cried out.

"Well, sometimes they pick a driver with a cheap-ass father. Out the car," Bobby ordered.

Sam got out of the car first I smiled and touched the cartoon bumblebee

"I really love this car" I said open the door but the car wouldn't budge.

I went to the driver seat and popped door open.

I Raising an eyebrow got out of the car and slammed the door as the passenger side door swung open and hit the other car.

"Gee.Holy cow you all right? Dad asked.

"No,no,no. No worries" Bobby climbed out the window.

"I'll get a sledgehammer and knock this right out. Hey, hey, Manny! Get your clown cousin and get some hammers and come bang this stuff out, baby!" Bobby yelled.

I rolled my eyes and Sam scoffed.

Suddenly the radio turned on played  "Greater than man..." by making every single car window, except the Camaro's shattered into a million tiny pieces.

Bobby stood up in absolute horror and looked at all the cars.

"$4000!" He yelled out, holding up four fingers.

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment