Part -3

Gauri entered om's cabin nervously.

G:-I'm sorry sir. won't repeat it.

Without even giving  a response, om just kept going through some files.

G:-Sir I'm sorry, (she said a little more louder thinking that he didn't hear the first time.)

Om raised his eyes and glared at her,, and again continued what he was doing.

G:-Si..

O:-I heard, don't need to play it in repeat mode.

G:-then can't you say me earlier that you heard (she whispered herself, being irritated with his behavior)

O:-What?  Did u say something?

G:-No no, nothing sir.

Om handed gauri, the file he was looking.

O:-This is the list of meetings I have for today. Arrange everything accordingly! Then check my emails,and deal with them. Thats your job as my PA.

Gauri nodded with a smile.

O:-and here, this is my business phone number. Attend the calls in it and talk with them.

G:-me,, how can I?

O:-Its nothing,, just pen out what they say,, then inform me. And I will tell u what to say them.

G:-Ok sir!

O:-being my assistant you will be accompanying me, wherever I go. Always carry my meeting chart with you. Ok, so I have meeting with the Mehra's afternoon, be ready. We will have the lunch from outside.

G:-but si..

R:-om bhaiyya, can I come in?

O:-Yeah.

R:-why did you asked me to come
    today?

O:- I need you to help me arrange  for a party!

G:-wowww partyy

Om and rudra glared at her.

G:-I'm sorry (she said with a pout)

om rolled his eyes.

O:-Mrs Sharma, you can go to your cabin.

Gauri made a sad pouting face as she left.

R:-So what's the party for?

O:- Actually I got a deal with the Kapoors. It's quite big deal for our company's growth. Today there's a meeting with him in the evening, and then we will sign the deal officially! (he said a happy smile)

R:-wowww Om i'm soo happy for you,, (but suddenly he stops smiling)

O:-hey what happened?

R:-why om,, for whom are you struggling this much,, why should you work like a slave day and night for those people who don't even value you? Don't be sooo selfless om.

O:-I have to rudy, I have to.. for my badi maa. From the time our parents died, it was only she who genuinely cared for us .Only this way we can pay back her.

R:- but seriously do you think badi maa is happy. Understand it om,its that Tej ,and his children who is enjoying all these luxury, they don't even care for badi maa.

O:-I know rudy, the only thing badi maa wants is to live with her family till her death, If I have not agreed to work like this Mr. Tej would have divorced badi maa. should I have to tell you, what would have happened to badi maa then?