33- "The Wedding" Part-2

Start from the beginning

Demitrey with his arms crossed looked between his two girls then said "okay! I know how to settle this. How about I promise to tuck you in every night next week. I'll even slide you some cookies without mommy knowing."

Anna-Marie turned to her father and said "you can't win me over with that cheap offer. I want cookies 3 times this week before dinner, and you will tuck me in every night next week. Take it, or leave it."
Adelina turned to her mate for help and Demitrey said "see that? That defiance? The head strong? That's you. All you."
Finding no help from her husband, Adelina turned back to her daughter and said "deal. Now go to your room, I'll be there in a second." With those words she kissed her daughter's nose, and Anna giggled and said "Kay. Night daddy."
"Good night love bug." Demitrey kissed her cheek, and she ran to her room.

Adelina turned back to Demitrey and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

She played her fingers in his hair and looked into his eyes.

"What's on your mind?" Demitrey asked her quietly as he nuzzled his nose against hers.
"You." Adelina shrugged.
"And that's fine with me." Demitrey stated as he leaned in.
"Mmh." Adelina hummed with a chuckle just as their lips met.

He held her tight, and she kept him close. The kiss, soft, easy, well paced.

When he pulled away, Adelina closed her eyes, tasting her lips. Demitrey caressed his thumb over her cheek, his eyes searching hers once she opened them.

"What are you looking for?" Adelina asked softly.
"Nothing. I have everything I want and need, right here." Demitrey declared in the most adoring way, then he leaned as though he would kiss her, but instead simply whispered against her lips "good night my love."

Just like that he pulled away, and with similar maneuvers, her was back down on his balcony.

With one last shared gaze, Demitrey sauntered into his current room, and Adelina with a light heart headed to tuck her daughter in.

When Anna asked to sleep with her, she agreed, and after snuggling next to her mommy, Anna fell asleep.

Waiting for sleep to tame the excitement she felt, Adelina laid awake, thinking of what the wedding would be like tomorrow.

Cilia and her team worked really hard to make sure everything came together well, and Adelina was thankful because she didn't have to stress much over the details.

"Hey." Adelina suddenly heard Aden's voice in her mind.
"Oh my- where have you been?" Adelina questioned, realizing that she had not heard her wolf in a while.
"I've always been here. But you didn't need me." Aden responded.
"What? I'll always need you." Adelina replied defensive.
"I didn't mean it in a bad way. I meant, you didn't need me because you're okay. You've been doing pretty well for yourself. And I've just been along for the ride." Aden clarified.
"Oh... well its nice to hear from you." Adelina replied.
"How are you feeling?" Aden asked.
"Nervous." Adelina admitted.
"Why?"
"I don't know. I mean, you know I had given up on my dream of having a grand wedding, but here it is. Its happening. I guess the jitters are getting to me." Adelina explained.
"You love him." Aden stated, though it sounded more like a question.
"With all my heart."
"And he loves you. Just enjoy this moment. Adelina, I am so damn proud of you. I love you my human." Aden admitted sincerely.
"And I love you my wolf."
"Now go to sleep." Aden softly cooed Adelina, and soon she drifted off to sleep.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GO! WAKE UP!" Cilia boomed as she burst into the Luna's bedroom, startling her awake.
"What the heck?" Adelina muttered sleepily.
"Cilia? It's like five in the morning." Adelina snapped.
"Yeah, great time for a run to get rid of the nerves. Come on." Cilia stated energetic, as she all but hauled the Luna off the bed.
"But I wanna sleep." Adelina whined as she tried to keep her body on the bed.
"Woman, now you know I can drag you all the way outside if you want me. Come on, off your butt, let's go." Cilia pepped, pumped with energy.
"How are you so energetic? The sun is not even up yet." Adelina asked rubbing her eyes.
"Stop stalling, let's go!" Cilia rushed the Luna out the door.