24- "Duel of the Alphas"

But a breath would have to be wait, because as soon as the last warrior was take down, Alpha Alphonse walked onto the scene with his Beta, Omega and army, then he declared "looks like we missed the party."

*Third Person's pnt. Of view*

"Alpha Alphonse." Demitrey greeted in a calm tone, as he leveled his eyes with the Alpha who dared to cross into pack bounds with no invitation.
"You don't seem too surprised to see me." Alphonse analyzed, as he studied the well known Alpha facing him.
"I don't feel a threat, I'm not worried, so why should I be surprised?" Demitrey shrugged, keeping his demeanor collected, his posture laid back, though his mind was already racing. 
"You're an arrogant bastard." Alphonse noted.
"Yeah, and you have a death wish. Get off my grounds." Demitrey ordered, his calm facade dissipated, a strong Alpha with a stern gaze taking it's place.
"Actually that's debatable, because soon these grounds could be mine." Alphonse boasted, as he opened his arms as if he was the king of the world.
"Oh yeah? And why is that?" Demitrey questioned, as if he didn't already know.
"I am here to challenge you for the position of the Alpha male of all southern Georgia." Alphonse declared without a wince.
"Over my dead body." Demitrey replied, his tone deep, dark and deadly.
"That's the way I hoped it'd be. Ah, Luna Adelina, what a pleasure for you to join us." Alphonse greeted, with a haughty tone and creepy grin.
"Alphonse." Adelina simply nodded, keeping the situation simple, though tensions were already running high.
"Ooh, she's feisty. I love a woman like that." Alphonse announced, with a very  conceited smile.
"Mmh." Adelina simple hummed with a brief smile that did not meet her eyes.

Kade backed his Alpha, eyeing out Robert, Alphonse's Beta, and James kept his eyes on Julian, Alphonse's third  in command.

"Right," Alphonse clapped as he pursed his lips, "it seems the time for pleasantries is over. Warriors prepare for-"
"Wait!" Demitrey cut off Alphonse's command, catching the hubristic man off guard.
"Yes Alpha Demitrey?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow and .
"I have a proposition." Demitrey began.
"Oh this should be good." Alphonse muttered audibly to his Beta, who simply chuckled, his eyes staying on Kade.
"There has been enough bloodshed tonight, if you wish to challenge me, it will be a duel between us, without involving any one else from our packs. Whoever wins earns the title, and the other Alpha admits defeat, and goes into exile." Demitrey laid out the terms, keeping his head leveled, and his mind clear.

Adelina looked at Demitrey in shock, but he avoided her eyes. If he looked at her, he would cave, and he needed a clear head at the moment.

Alphonse seem to ponder over Demitrey's words before he shrugged and said "fair enough, but one more thing, if I win, the Luna stays with me."
"No deal." Demitrey was quick to respond, just as James pulled Adelina behind Demitrey, as he and Kade both growled menacingly.

No one threatens the Luna.

"Oh keep calm boys, I meant no harm, it was a simple joke." Alphonso raised his hands, in sign that he wasn't looking for trouble, then he added in a more serious tone "Alright, I'll accept your terms."

The second Alphonse declared those words, he attacked.

James and Kade moved Adelina away, and both packs encircled the Alphas.

Demitrey pushed Alphonse away, and they began to circle each other.

Adelina kept her eyes on Demitrey, her heartbeat reflecting in the pit of her stomach.

Melanie weaved her way through the crowd and stood next to Adelina, and slowly held her hand.

Alphonse with grunt began to swing at Demitrey. Demitrey deflected the blows like a pro, landing a few of his owns.