33- "The Wedding" Part-2

*Third Person's pnt. Of view*

"Okay, so the dresses will be delivered at 7:00 AM on the dot. The make up and hair stylist will arrive by 1:00 PM, so by then I need you ladies showered and ready to be pampered. I'll be here with you guys around 2:00 PM after making sure that the decorations are in place, and the catering team is ready to go. I also have to do some final checks with Roshelle to make sure the musicians are ready to go, and I have to make sure the boys are aware of the schedule. Any questions?" Cilia broke down the schedule to Adelina and her bridesmaids, who all stared at her blankly.
"What?" She asked after noticing their gazes.
"You really enjoyed this didn't you?" Melanie asked.
"With all my heart. Tomorrow is going to be a great day, now everyone out, let the Luna get some rest." Cilia replied, as she began ushering everyone out.

Once the room was empty, she turned to Adelina and said "I'm going to hug you and bolt out of here before I cry. I'm telling you, tomorrow is going to be magical." With those words, Cilia did just that, then she dashed out of the door.

Adelina sighed once she was alone, then giggled as the butterflies filled her stomach at the thought that tomorrow, she would be a bride.

But her excitement didn't last long, when she heard a tapping sound on her balcony door.

Confused, she carefully walked to see what was causing the sound.

She jumped when a small pebble smacked the glass, catching her attention.

She looked down, and began laughing as she opened the door and stepped out onto the balcony to address the culprit.

"Demitrey what are you doing?" Adelina asked looking out over her balcony, and to the balcony below where Demitrey had to sleep in one of the guess chambers.
"Cilia made it clear that I wasn't supposed to see you until the wedding." Demitrey stated softly, as he kept a suspicious eye out.
"And this? This is seeing me." Adelina clarified, though she couldn't keep the smile off her face.
"Well I always wanted to do the pebble and window thing, always found it to be romantic." Demitrey smiled cheeky.
"Demitrey..." Adelina rolled her eyes, but the blush on her cheeks was quite evident.
"Plus I missed you." He added after a moment, then he scratched the back of his neck in a shy manner as he asked softly "can I kiss you good night?"
"Mmh I don't know... I don't want to get in trouble with Cilia." Adelina teased, as she strung him along.
"Who says that she has to know?" Demitrey asked, with a raised eyebrow.
"You're a mischievous one. I think that's where Anna gets it from." Adelina pointed.
"Uh I don't think so. Come on, just say the word." Demitrey tried coax her.
"How are you supposed to get up here?" Adelina asked already giving in.
"I have my ways." Demitrey said with a cool shrug, then after taking a moment, Adelina said "okay."

Demitrey smiled an disappeared for a second.

Confused, Adelina leaned over just as Demitrey walked out with a small ladder.

"A ladder?! How did you sneak a ladder in the room?" Adelina asked surprised.
"The guys are already asleep. I just had one of the guards bring me one." Demitrey shrugged.
"You're a mess." Adelina laughed shaking her head.

Climbing half the distance up the wall using the ladder, Demitrey stood on the last step of the ladder, and then reaching up, he wrapped his fingers around the solid railing of Adelina's balcony, and he hoisted himself up.

He pulled his body up, and swung himself over and into her balcony, and Adelina giggled when he pulled her into his arms.

He held her tight, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as he swung her around, earning a giggle from Adelina.

"Oooo mommy! Daddy! You're cheating, I'm telling aunty Cilia!" Anna-Marie called out as she walked to the balcony to find her mom.

Adelina laughed and pulled away from Demitrey and she turned to her daughter as she said "if you pretend that you didn't see us, you can have oatmeal raisin cookies 2 times next week before dinner."
"3." Anna-Marie bargained, as she set a serious frown on her face, and Adelina squinted her eyes at her daughter, who mirrored her expression, and pursed her lips.