fwbs

Taehyung and Jennie went to an amusement park

Taehyung and Jennie went to an amusement park. They first played off popping balloons, lucky coin throws and all sorts of stuff.

"Uhm, Tae, i'm actually scared of rollercoasters and anything that includes high places. Can we please not ride that?" Jennie said as she stared at the screaming faces of the people riding the Space Shuttle.

Seriously? You dont ride these things? Oh c'mon!" Taehyung reacted as if Jennie was joking but Jennie frowned at him and Taehyung realized she wasn't joking. Taehyung felt disappointed since it was his favorite ride.

"How about I hold your hand?" Taehyung asked scratching his head.

"I-i dont know, i think i'd still be scared." Jennie replied. Taehyung suddenly held her hand, "Then be scared. Face your fears with me." Taehyung said as he pulled Jennie to the ticket booth and Jennie had no choice but to agree.

"I'm seriously going to kill you after this Taehyung!" Jennie said as she held Taehyung's hand really tight nearly crushing his hand as her eyes were sewn shut.

"Kill me in bed. I would love that!" Taehyung teased. Before Jennie could respond to him, the ride suddenly started to move and Jennie can't stop whispering curses as she held onto Taehyung's hand for dear life.

It went faster and faster and Jennie screamed as they passed by a loop, while Taehyung was laughing and shouting out of joy. There are about 3 loops in one ride, and the ride is repeated twice.

Jennie was weak on her knees as they descended from the rollercoaster ride, but she felt happy that she was alive and it was finally over.

"Are you okay? That was a blast!" Taehyung teased some more but he knew Jennie was still recovering so he didn't let go of her hand as they exited. Jennie gave him a deadly look and Taehyung laughed at her.

"Haven't you ever rode a rollercoaster with your boyfriend yet?" Taehyung asked and he suddenly regreted asking the question because Jennie's glares got even more deadly.

"Oops okay, sorry. I am your boyfriend." Taehyung said pinching her nose.

"Fake boyfriend." Jennie corrected.

"Okay baby. But you haven't? Really?"

"Well i just watched him from down here as he screamed from happiness everytime he rides rollercoasters. He never really forced me to ride with him." Jennie replied.

"Well I held your hand even until now, and don't you love it that you finally get to experience riding one? Isn't that better?" Taehyung said. Jennie doesn't know if she was going to take it as a good point because Taehyung's silly smiles also proved that he was trying to annoy her.

"I have one more request. Can we please ride the anchor's away? Please?" Taehyung pouted and Jennie felt annoyed but she wasn't able to resist it.