pretty

Jennie is entering the same bar for the 12th consecutive night now

Jennie is entering the same bar for the 12th consecutive night now. She didn't even know why she kept coming back to this place when it didn't bring her anything new every night;

Nothing but same flashing lights, same dance floor and same hopeless faces. She met different people but the same thing happens everytime, making out sessions with men, sometimes one night stands that didn't even make her happy when she woke up in the morning.

Sticky notes with phone numbers are piling up in her trash bin at home and she didn't even look at a single number.

Tonight, Jennie decided that she is not gonna get wasted. She isn't gonna dance, she isn't gonna make out or have sex with anyone, she's just going to sit and drink by herself.

Well scratch that, she's probably gonna get wasted even by drinking by herself, but her point is she wanted to be alone. She's been ignoring her problems for 12 nights now and tonight she wanted to feel them. She sat by the counter and ordered her first drink.

Its 3:45 am, Taehyung saw this pretty girl with brunette hair for the 12th consecutive night and she's again wasted and miserable. Taehyung watched the girl, dialing on her phone.

"Hi this is Kai. I'm currently busy with shoot and production or whatever right now. So just leave a message."

"How long are you going to be busy? Ive left a hundred messages.. where are you?" He saw the girl paused as she bit her lip trying to stop her tears from falling.

"Babe please call me." She said and ended the call. Jennie buried her face into her palms as she sobbed softly into it.

"Uhm.. sorry to interrupt but," Taehyung said as he stacked the last set of wine glass in the wine ceiling. "were closing at 4 am, and i need you to pay your bill now." He finished. Jennie faced him with pink nose and red eyes. "How much is it?" She asked.

"Uhh, you drank 28 glasses of champagne tonight, the one you're holding 29th..."

"Make it 30." The sobbing girl interrupted him as she finished her last glass. She reached onto her wallet and handed him $100. "Its $95 right? Keep the change."

Taehyung was surprised at how the girl can still clearly compute despite being drunk. Taehyung poured champagne on her glass and returned the liquor at the cabinet.

"You drank a lot tonight. Usually you only go for an average of 20 glasses per night."

"Really? You knew that?" Jennie was surprised and amazed at the same time. "How long have you been working here? I haven't seen you here from the past weeks." Jennie said as she sipped on her last glass of champagne.

Taehyung did not respond and instead just gave her a small smile. Jennie noticed that the man is sporting a light perm and his black locks is making it look even better.