S I X T E E N

"You should've specified whether it was a actual working car or just some beat up old junk. I was seriously thinking of leaving you behind"

"Ouch, what a meanie", Xiu Ying said in her annoying aegyo voice. She was back to her usual self and in all honesty it was thanks to her Puddin'. However she knew she still had to apologize for what happened yesterday, just that she's been stalling it, afraid and awkward to bring it up again.

"Oh wow, it's a Jaguar car!", She exlaimed after taking a closer look at the vehicle.

"Are you gonna sell it?"

"Definitely, if I sell it I can get money up to...!"

"Nothing", She deadpanned.

"Last time Jaguars made onto tv was back in the 60s, these shits are literal junk now", She gave a light kick at its exterior only to hear a loud crash from inside. Probably the motor that decided to give up and fall to its death, except it died 20 years ago already.

"Yep, it's DEAD dead"

Chenle took a red spray paint and stepped onto the car's front. Shaking it a bit, he sprayed the words "We Won't Stop" on the window.

"Just a reminder, in case anyone comes here for me", He paused, letting the words sink in.

"No, in case anyone comes looking for us", he smiled a bit under the mask, eventually throwing the spray paint over his shoulder nonchalantly.

He rested his head on his palm, letting hair fall over his eyes as he looked at the girl who seemed pretty busy with vandalizing the car.

"And, DONE!", she exlaimed, looking proudly at what she made.

"Dream?", He questioned, walking beside the girl.

"Yeah, because you can't stop dreams just like how no one can stop us", She winked.

"Cheesy", He acted like he was grossed out before giving a smile. "I like it"

In comfortable silence, no one tried to make a move. It was itching Xiu Ying, to say something but she didn't know what to say. How would she start her apology?

With a simple, "Hey I'm sorry for basically grinding on you last night although I'm a minor and shouldn't be dealing with this kind of shit but I'm horny and bored so that's what happened, kinda" ? Nope, too straightforward.

"Wow...", A voice broke her thoughts and she turned to see him looking at her.

"What?", She widened her eyes. "Oh no... I said it out loud didn't I?"

Rubbing his nape, he sheepishly looked up before nodding. Leading to a loud cry from the girl who crouched in embarrassment, questioning her whole existence. Looking at her despair, a light laugh erupted from Chenle who unknowingly stared at her figure with fondness.

"Alright, apology accepted. I'm not a sucker for sex without consent but considering we're both minors and always do dumb things, I'll let you live this time"

A sigh in relief slipped past her lips, she slowly stood up and faced him. "I was really wrong though, you know? I'm sorry for trying to take advantage"

"Hey, don't sweat it alright? It's fine"

"If you say so. But hey if you're also a teen like me, what year are you in? If you even happen to attend school"

"I do actually, when I'm out of this mask I'm just an ordinary high school senior"

"You're a senior? Me too! What school?"

He raised an eyebrow at the question. "Pretty sure that question crosses the line here, Rosie. Aren't we supposed to keep identities secret?"

"Right, I forgot", She pursed her lips.

"Ah, you're too cute. It's getting late though, let's head back cutie"

~~~

"LI XIU YING!"

"Huh?", The girl let her head fall from the palm and almost landed face first on her desk.

"I've been calling you for the past 10 minutes, pay attention!", The teacher almost screamed at her.

"Right, sorry Mrs. Kim", She looked down. How annoying, she kept daydreaming about the masked criminal that it ended up to her being completely spaced out in class.

But Mrs. Kim still wasn't done. "What is wrong with you these days? Have you looked at your grades, Ms. Li?", She threw a piece of paper onto her desk.

Wow, all F? Wait, there's still a D and a C though.

"I thought of you as one of the most promising students in this class, but with these plummeting grades of yours? Only a miracle can help", The teacher shook her head in disapproval.

"And you! Zhong Chenle!", She slammed her hand on the poor boy's desk causing him to jolt awake from his sleep.

"It's the 5th time you slept in my class!Your grades aren't any better than Ms. Li. I'm very disappointed in you two"

Sorry, being a criminal at night doesn't really allow me to study, The two students thought simultaneously.

"These kind of grades are unacceptable, therefore you two will have extra lessons with me from now on after school!"

"WHAT!?", They both yelled in unison.

"No questions, even if you have things to do after school you can always rearrange it in order to fit the extra classes", The teacher pushed her square classes further onto the bridge of her nose. "Is that clear?"

"Yes, teacher...", Both Chenle and Xiu Ying slumped into their seats lethargically.

[Now, I have to go and face the scream towards me]