T E N

"What's up, Puddin'?", Blood Rose swung an arm over the criminal, who stayed seated in his bike.

"What are we gonna do tonight?", She questioned.

"Rob 3 banks"

"3!?", She exclaimed, making Devil Rider raise an eyebrow. Truth is she had never rob that many banks in one night before, she normally only did one bank per night.

"Looks like little Rosie here never robbed that many before, huh?", Chenle mocked her. "As a criminal, I expected better"

"Shut up, of course we all know who's the better one", She crossed her arms. "I'm just a newbie, don't come at me"

"Glad we agree on the same thing for once", He chuckled, the roughness coming from his throat mixed with the melodious sound filling her ears, which made her blush as she turned to look away. Thankfully the mask doesn't show anything, or she'll die of embarrassment.

Because honestly? Whoever this Rider dude was, he was undeniably hot and the masked identity probably just added more to his mysterious yet attractive figure.

"Get on the bike, we're gonna get JiSa, Allure and HanWoong bank all at once"

And they did, successfully getting to hack all of their systems and still huge bucks, only with like 5 gold bars.

But bother about that later, because there were sirens and currently the two are flying down the road trying to lose the police. "Can't you go faster?", She complained, seeing the cars somehow coming closer.

"Yes, if only you get your ass off the bike", He grunted. "Well who told you to get 5 bars then!?"

Looking around, Blood Rose tried to think of an idea until multiple lightbulbs were above her head. "Yo Puddin', turn to the left corner!"

"Why?"

"Just trust me, accelerate at the high speed too"

"You wanna die?"

"I thought the most wanted criminal isn't afraid of dying", She teased, making him sigh as he listened and turned to the left corner.

"Now ride onto the sidewalk, would you?"

"What are you planning?"

"Something", She winked.

Doing as she requested, they both could hear sirens coming closer. "Rosie this better be a good idea"

"Oh, definitely", She smirked. In one swift move, she grabbed onto a lightpost. The hand made the bike unexpectedly turn around, facing the police cars that were coming closer. It seemed like they were trapped, until there happened to be a gap between the four cars big enough for someone, or for a bike.

"Accelerate, now!", And he did. Emiting a loud vroom, they zoomed past the other cars successfully running away from the police yet again. Chenle let out a big laugh, mocking the police as he felt adrenaline flow through his bloodstream.

"Told you to believe me!", Blood Rose shouted, a big smile on her face yet it was covered. And they continued, her arms resting around his waist as they raced through the night.

[Press the accelerator like it's exploding, we outta control ya ya]