Chapter 19 - Half a minute

Start from the beginning

Heechul and James decides to go outside to be the first people in the dinner table. A minute later members of Shinee arrives after them.

"James!" Jonghyun calls and approach James.

"Hyung what's up.." James bows to him, Jonghyun handed him a paper bag. "uh,.. hyung what is this?" James is confused on why Jonghyun giving him the bag.

"It's from Irene. Earlier this morning back at the agency before we head here, she ask me a favor to give this to you. I guess she heard about our guesting here.." Jonghyun explains. "I see, thank you hyung!"

"I didn't know you two know each other." Jonghyun asked James, "We just met recently.. uh, well over the phone." he replied.

"huh? so you haven't met each other in person?" Jongyun exclaims. "Yeah.." James scratches the back of his head.

"Really? that's weird.. she only give presents to her members, their managers, the staff of of S.M, to her seniors and label mates. hmm..." Jonghyun is getting a bit confused. Heechul saw the two talking to each other so he approaches them.

"Aish.. I can't believe you. You knew Jonghyun is close to Taeyeon, so you are asking him for her number. Can't you wait for my plan to work? Mianhae Jonghyun he is a big fan of Taeyeon." Heechul starts playfully nagging at James as soon as he was walking towards them.

"What?!"

"No hyung, It's not like that. I'm just giving him this.." Jonghyun explains the situation to Heechul.

"But why would Irene give you a present?" Heechul is also confused, "Right? I also wonder why.." Jonghyun said. "Let me see what's inside.." Heechul grabs the paper bag and starts scanning what's inside.

"Just a couple of their signed albums and... a small box." Heechul opens the small box and saw a key chain with RV logo and has Irene's face on the other side. "Yah.. it's just a bunch of merch, I thought there will be something special.." Heechul is laughing.

"It is special.. it is signed.." James smiles while looking at the albums.

The rest of the member and the producers soon arrive and they start the dinner party. Jonghyun ask James to come and sit beside him so he can get to know the other members as well. James took the opportunity to get close to the members of Shinee. He found out that Jonghyun has been to Happy Seoul Club a couple of times. They talked a lot of things throughout the dinner, they even invited James to join them playing basketball during their day off.

It is now time for James to leave because he is scheduled to perform for tonight. He excuses himself to everyone and thanked their guests for coming to the show.

"James wait.." Jongyun runs towards James before he exit the studio.

"Yes hyung?" James looks at Jonghyun who is doing something to his phone. Seconds later James' receive a message. He looks at it and it was number, he give Jonghyun confused look.

"It's Taeyeon's number.." Jonghyun smiled at him. "W-why..." James is very surprised.

"I know Heechul hyung's plan to have you two meet in person someday, but you know, just in case" Jonghyun winks at him.

"Thank you very much hyung" James bows happily to him.

.

James heads to the exit of JTBC building but as soon he stepped outside he saw Dongwoo standing outside.

"Hyung.. what are you doing here? Why aren't you at the club?" James asks,

"It's my day off. uh.. I was actually waiting for that girl.." Dongwoo replies.