"Of course it's a good idea, it's perfect," Dante retorted. "We're gonna need so much practice though. Oh no..."

"We've got this," Talia shook her head. "Come on, let's start now."

@talia_harrington:

🏷 dante_harrington 🏷 phoenix

🏷 dante_harrington
🏷 phoenix.h
🏷 tom.hrngtn
Liked by trentaa66 and others...

💬For sale: two Harrington brothers. One older, one younger. (We are SO BUSY and they keep distracting us damn it a four person song is no help why are we writing a four person song)

@grace.a: HAHAHA😂😂

@trentaa66: this is brilliant lmao😂

@melody: to be fair id enjoy a four person song!

@tom.hrngtn: disgusting behaviour Talia😂 imagine selling ur brothers on insta
↪️@phoenix.h: as long as she doesn't find eBay we're good
↪️@talia_harrington: 🙄❤️

The Harrington parents had decided they wanted to have a big family dinner the same evening, inviting all the girlfriends (and boyfriend) of their children to enjoy it with them. Accordingly, Trent, Talia, Dante, and the latter's girlfriend Riley, were all in the music room, as Talia and Dante showed off one of their new duets. Trent was still on crutches for his ankle, but it had largely healed up by now, and he was feeling much better, and in good enough spirits to accept the invitation to a family dinner.

"This duet somewhat written with you guys in mind, so..." Talia told Trent and Riley, with a small smile on her face. "It's not finished yet, but we wanted to show you."

"That's so sweet," Riley beamed at Talia and Dante.

"Agreed," nodded Trent. "I've never had a song written about me before."

"Well that's a blatant lie," Dante rolled his eyes at the younger footballer. "But okay."

"Oh, true," Trent laughed. "I forgot about the football chants."

"Your fans would be so offended," Talia teased him.

"I mean you've called yourself the chief fangirl in the past, and you don't look offended, so I think I'm good."

"Wow, Talia," Dante rolled his eyes at his sister, as the others laughed at them. "You are so cringe."

"Shut up. Come on, let's play this duet."

We Are! From the anime One Piece, arranged by Animenz. Note, this is not a duet, so you'll have to imagine them both playing it.