More Than Just A Servant (Snatcher x Reader)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

(Y/ᑎ)

"So... you know what day it is today, right?"

Snatcher shifted in his chair, never breaking eye-contact with you. That question seemed to change the mood drastically as Snatcher stares at his book to realize the answer to your question. He knew but he was reluctant to speak it out loud.

⊱𝕾𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗⊰

"You're... you're leaving today, aren't you? Should've known..."

His grin faded away but as fast as he did, he smiled again, facing towards you.

⊱𝕾𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗⊰

"You know, back in the earlier days, I wanted this day to come sooner!"

He laughed and got up from his couch with a creak.

⊱𝕾𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗⊰

"If you're going today, how about one last walk, huh?"

He gestured to the far side of the forest where you two would walk. And so, you followed.

———

You and Snatcher walked one last way down memory lane. Tears swelled after remembering all the wonderful and memories you had with Snatcher that came back to hit you hard.

That one time you read books with him under the moonlight...

———

(Y/ᑎ)

"Are we all checked?"

You looked around the tree house you and Snatcher were in. It had lighted candles on the window sills with Snatcher's face on each of them. Books were piled on one corner of the picnic mat. Snatcher sat in the middle, looking at you smugly. You noticed this as you loomed at him and attempted to slap him as a reaction.

(Y/ᑎ)

"Hey, what are you looking at?!"

You swooshed your hands in front of him a few more times before he got backed into a corner. Both your laughter could be heard from miles, calming down after you got tired of attacking Snatcher. You gave up, leaning onto the wall beside him. You grabbed a book from the pile and enjoyed that silence of the forest.

(REQUESTS CLOSED)A Hat in Time ⌛  ᖇᗩᑎᗪOᗰ OᑎᕮSᕼOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें